Camp Dunder Mifflin

You set your bag down outside Dunder Mifflin Summer Camp in Scranton, Pennsylvania. You can't wait to meet all your new besties and hot boyfriends. What a great summer this is going to be! The woodsy camp with rustic undertones reminds you of the trips down to the lake with your family that you never took.
When you enter the cabin, you are greeted with multiple warm smiles. You look around the cabin and feel a sense of home. These ladies were going to be the sisters you never had for the next two months.
"Hi, I'm Pam Beesly. I'm a quirky art chick and I hope we can be the best of friends!"
"Hi, guys. I'm y/n."
"What a pretty name!" Pam exclaims with a smile. She licks her lips and bites her bottom lip.
"Shut up, Pam, she's too beautiful to be friends with you."
Another girl, a younger Indian teen, steps in front of Pam, shoving her out of the way. "Hi, I'm Kelly Kapoor. The Business Bitch. I can tell you which guys are hot, which girls are cool, and help you separate the losers from the cool kids."
"Nice to meet you, Kelly. You kind of remind me of my sisters!"
Kelly blushes and proceeds to grabs your face by your jawline and turns it from side to side a couple of times, examining it. "Is that your natural eye color?"
"Uh, yeah."
You sneak a look at her golden contacts on her dresser and know she must be a bit jealous of your natural amber orbs.
"What about your hair? Do you dye it?"
"Nope. I'm a natural golden blonde."
"Well, y/n, you have surprisingly good bone structure."
"And a symmetrical face." Another voice pipes up from behind Kelly. A younger girl with straight dark auburn hair and a high voice steps closer to you to look at your face. "If I took a meat cleaver down the center of your face, I'd have matching halves. That's very important."
"Gross, Erin," another voice says. This one belongs to a short but older looking girl with straight blonde hair. "That's not appropriate."
"Shut up, Angela." Kelly sounds annoyed with the other girls. "I'm in charge here."
"So, Kelly," you interrupt the steamy conversation, "you were going to tell me which guys are hot?"
Kelly jumps up and shrieks like a bloodthirsty wolf ripped into the flesh of her entire family, devouring them as she watched the light leave their eyes, and leaving her with only the bloody bones that were once her loved ones.
"Okay there's Jim, he's a hot football jock," Kelly starts.
"But he's soooooo taken," Pam interrupts.
Angela rolls her eyes.
"Roy, Angela's boyfriend, is also a football jock but he's kinda ugl–," Angela hits Kelly across the face.
"Well Kelly's boyfriend, Ryan," Angela starts.
"Is cute and amazing," Kelly cuts in, "and taken!"
"What I was going to say is he's a rich jerk."
"Whatever," Kelly snapped back, "at least he's better than Erin's creepy boyfriend Gabe.

Mess Hall at Dunder Mifflin was a dry affair.
"Hi I'm Phyllis and this is my associate Stanley! We'll be serving you this summer. If that tummy grumbles, I'll be there to shut you up!"
"I'm Y/N and thank you for your service lords and ladies."
"What type of drugs is that kid on," Stanley mumbled under his breath.
After introducing yourself to the lunch ladies/lords, Phyllis Lapin and Stanley Hudson, you take your plate and give yourself a generous serving of gabagool. You proceeded to survey the lunch room. You spotted a table with Kelly, Pam, Erin, Angela, and a girl you didn't recognize, along with a bunch of boys. As you make your way to the table, you found yourself crashing into a tall, firm figure. You cringed as your gabagool spilled all over his mustard yellow shirt. You looked down at yourself to realize that his beet stew had spilled over your shirt.
"I'm so sorry-," you found yourself speechless when you looked up at his piercing brown eyes, a small delicate nose, and huge glasses. Brown bangs framed his face.
"What's wrong with you! You got gabagool all over my dijon shirt," he responded.
"I know I am so sorry," you respond. "Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"
"Just leave me alone you ignorant slut."
You awkwardly turn around and make your way to the table then realize with horror that he sitting at the same table as you.
"Hey Y/N," said Pam.
"Hey, Y/N? I'm Karen, an exotic looking girl with long brown hair."
"Nice to meet you," you say.
"Y/N, I'd like to introduce you to the boys," said Kelly. "This is Jim, Pam's hot boyfriend I was telling you about earlier. He's pretty much the coolest guy at camp," Jim waved. "except for Ryan."
Everyone at the table rolled their eyes in a cult-like unison."
And this is Roy, Angela's ugly boyfriend," said Kelly.
"Kelly!" yelled Angela angrily.
"Anyways, this is Ryan, the coolest guy in Kansas and my hot boyfriend," said Kelly.
"And I'm Dwight," says the spicy hunk from earlier. He steals Jim's muffin and eats it seductively.
"Steer clear of him," Pam whispers to you, "he's a bad boy and gets any girl he wants."
"Yeah, no problem," you reply.
"So, Y/n, where are you from?" Karen asked.
"Vermont," you respond. "I'm really excited to be here in Colorado."
"You should be," Jim says. "Anyone from Vermont would be excited to go to camp in Oregon."
Karen grins as if she was finally reuniting with her long lost twin after ten awful years of hardship. "Well, it's really great to meet you! We're in the same cabin, I think."
"I'm looking forward to getting to know you," you say.
Suddenly, a bell rang.
"Jeez, that was so loud I'm sure all of New York heard it!" you exclaim.
"Lunch is over." Karen says. "Let's go."