Chapter 1: The Enchanted Sorceress

My name is Isabelle. I was born in New York and my parents found me when I was a baby. But there was one problem that got me... I was half lava so I careful try not to touch anything that I might not burn. So, I was afraid to go to school and I look exactly like Ava in the comics. Anyway, I was walking along the sidewalk and for some reason, I wanted a new life instead of this then that's when I met this woman. She was wearing a black cloak and I couldn't see her face because it was covered with darkness.

Woman: Hello little child.... What is your name?

Isabelle: Isabelle. My parents told me not to speak to strangers.

Woman: But do you want a new life?

I gasped. How... how did she know that?

Woman: If you come with me... I will make your dream come true.

She reached out her hand. I slowly grabbed it and walked with her into the darkness. My parents looked for me and then searched everywhere but I was never to be found.

--3 hours ago--

Isabelle: Where are we? Are we almost there?

Woman: We are.

We were in a forest, I saw a cottage nearby. It was her house. When we went in, it was full of potions, books, a cauldron, and a lot of things. And it was turning dark so there was candles. I looked around and never touched anything. I'm afraid that I might burn her house down or burn something.

Woman: You are going to have a new life. And I want you to stand on this circle and hold this bottle.

I went to the center of the circle and then she gave me a bottle from the top shelf

The vial had a thick single lip, thin neck, and a wide shoulder. It had red liquid with a tooth in it, with a red dark cork.

Woman: Now, I want you to drink the vial... it's the only way for a new life.

I hesitated. I looked at the vial and it was a good thing that I didn't burn in my hand. I took the cork off and then slowly drank it. I felt a pain and I dropped the vial. My eyes started to glow bright red and red ribbons covered my whole body and then I woke up.