Oneshot

"Kidss!!! Chani is fighting again" - someone yelled.

The same second I heard his name I started running as fast as I can.
It's crowded, there are so many people but nobody is stopping them. Is it that much funny to watch? I don't understand.... V I O L E N C E. I never liked it. Why use fists when you can talk?

Then something I didn't expect happened. Chani fell on the floor.
The other guy didn't want to stop, he wanted to throw another punch. I couldn't let myself not to stop the punch so i stood in front of Chani, so instead of Chani he hit me and believe me it wasn't a weak punch.

I turned my head towards Chani, he was suprised, he didn't expect that, and I could understand that, after all he never had anyone to stand up for him. I smiled at him and passed out.

"Damn, what is this?"- I said as I opened my eyes

"You passed out, after one of punch, the kids said" - the school nurse said

" Ohh, right!! Thanks! But I need to go"

"Bu-"

I walked out of the infirmary and saw Chani going to the rooftop so I followed him. Man, even his back is attractive. Gosh, what am I thinking, I better get myself together or I'm done for. This feeling it's weird, I never felt this way for anyone, especially not for boys... And I wouldn't put myself in danger just like that, but I did it for him and I don't regret it at all. Actually I'm happy, I'm happy that I could protect him even if it's not that much.

Looks like he found out that I'm behind him, he turned back.

"Why did you do that?"

"What?"

"Why did you get hit instead of me?"

"I couldn't watch you getting hurt"

"Who asked you to do that?"

"Nobody"

"Then why? I don't even know your name"

Damn, I know that you don't and that hurts.

"Rowoon. My name is Rowoon"

"I didn't ask for you name"

"You didn't. But i told you because in future you will have a lot of business with me."

"I don't think so."

"But I think so. Prepare you"

"Why should i? Are you going to do something?"

"Yes, I'm going to love you"

"What?!"

"Chani, I love you"

His eyes widened and I could see his cheeks blush. Cute~

"Sorry. I'm straight"

"Well, you won't be anymore. I will make you not straight"

He didn't expect that. Hehe. I got closer to him, put my arm on his shoulder. And I got much more closer to him, that close so he could hear my breath. He was still in shock.

"Prepare yourself. I'm going to change you from head to toes" - I whispered to his ear, winked and left."
__________________________________

A/N: Thanks a lot for reading this cringe and not-good-at-all Rochan oneshot💕