Chapter 1-Surprise's & Face Time

Rainbow Dash and Rarity we're in their hotel room."Hey Rarity do you wanna face time the girls on the computer"asked Rainbow Dash."Why of course I would love to darling"answered Rarity."Hey girls how are you doing"question Rainbow Dash."Hey Rainbow Dash and Rarity how are you doing"asked Fluttershy.

"Oh we are doing good darling"said Rarity."Where are you Fluttershy"asked Rainbow Dash."Me and the rest of the are having a sleep over"answered Fluttershy."Can you get the girls for us"asked Rarity."Ummm girls i'm face timing with Dashie & Rares"said Fluttershy.

"Really Fluttershy and man I haven't seen Rainbow and Rarity in a long time"said Pinkie Pie."Ummm...Pinkie Pie what do you mean by that"asked Rainbow Dash."Oh...what I mean is like in person"said Pinkie Pie."Oh now I know what you meant by haven't seen in us im a long time"said Rainbow Dash."Yup I meant seeing you in person silly"said Pinkie Pie.

"Girls we have a surprise for you"said Rarity."Really...what is it girls"asked Sunset Shimmer."Well you know how we've been gone for 3 years"said Rarity."Well me and Rarity are coming back for colllege and yes we are staying all 4 years of college"said Rainbow Dash."Really that is awesome Rares and Dash"said Twilight Sparkle/Sci-Twi.

"Oh and girls we need one of you to come get us at the airport next week please darlings"said Rarity."Okay what time do you want to come get you me to get you"asked Fluttershy."Oh about 11:00 p.m would be good Fluttershy darling"said Rarity."Okay Rarity...but why 11:00 p.m I mean that is really late"asked Fluttershy."Because we're sort of movie stars please us let do this please"said Rarity.

Then Rarity and Rainbow Dash started doing puppy eyes."Pretty please Fluttershy pretty please"begged Rarity and Rainbow Dash.Then Fluttershy sighed and then started to shake her head."Okay fine but on 1 condition"said Fluttershy."Okay then name it Fluttershy"said Rainbow Dash.

"You have to stay at my girls both of you"said Fluttershy."WHAT BUT FLUTTERSHY ZEPHYR IS SO ANNOYING"complained Rainbow Dash."I know but he won't know you about staying and beside's if does try to flirt with Dash I will yell at him"said Fluttershy."Okay then it's settled me and Rarity will stay Fluttershy before college starts"said Rainbow Dash.

The End!

Word Count:420