𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜

Hey there wonderful viewers. First of all, I would like to thank you all for reading this book. I honestly don't know how I started it, but I rarely see Namjoon stories so I decided to make one for the beautiful leader himself. Take note that I just recently started stanning bts, so I'm sorry if I make some silly mistakes here and there. It's also my first time writing a book related to kpop, so I'm very sorry if the material and content isn't personally readable. I hope you enjoy my crazy little fantasies.

Also there wouldn't be smut, maybe mild one, who knows, however I do warn you that there is angst and fluff in this story, so if you're not a fan of angst, I'm personally sorry.

The story would start at a 3rd person's point of view. There are times it would switch to different's characters points of view, so I am letting you know before you begin to read. Also, the story would begin at the past, where Namjoon is currently 5 is is unaware of what is happening around him. Don't worry, all the suspicions would be cleared towards the end of the book. And since I'm such a big aesthetic lover, I added a lot of it here, hehe.

Lastly, I don't know how much I would be updating but if I see people are interested in my work, I'll try to update faster than before.

Enough of this, let me let you all read the book. Once again, I am sorry for any mistakes and don't be shy to dm me if you have a problem with any chapter.

With that said, enjoy reading❤️