Chapter 1

(Please listen the song before reading this chapter; I doubt you wanna go back all the way to the beginning just to hear the song)

To me...every girl I have ever met; no scratch that, every girl I have EVER laid my eyes on has always been the same. Same face, personality, bodies and most definitely goals. No girl has ever proven to me other wise. And I doubt any girl ever will; especially at my age.

My name is Vincenzo Stanisic and I am the wealthiest bachelor in all of America at the age of 26. Impressive? Very. Inspiring? Definitely. Time consuming? Haven't had a nap since I was 6. All my life has revolved around work and school. But of course I occasionally dabbled into some relationships with plenty of women throughout my life. And oh how I regret each and every one of them. And they all wanted the same thing: money. Have they ever achieved this goal? Many have tried; one went even as far as to claim she was carrying my child! Of course that is impossible since I have never "finished" inside of a women before. Always pulled out even though I used protection and the girl swore up and down she was on birth control. But I didn't want to take any chances so I just always pulled out.

Soon everyone else figured out she was also lying about "carrying" my child. Because as soon as she gave birth to luckily a beautiful healthy girl; she came out a completely different skin color. You see I am a tan Serbian guy; and the mother was Irish and she was full on white. And so where all her siblings and parents and grandparents. So there was no way we both could have produced an adorable little African American child with a nice complexion of a darker shade of skin. And no I am not assuming the ethnicity of the child by calling her African American; her father, also known as my ex bestfriend as of 5 hours ago is the true father of the adorable little girl. And I have the recordings to prove it; and so does all the family because of the DNA test that had been done on the little girl and father.

He seemed to be in on the little scandal. Just forgot one little minor detail. I wasn't African American; or dark skinned. And also they were both bloody drunk when they came up with the idea and decided to produce the child. How would I know? Because I was in the same room as them when they came up with this little plan of theirs; recorded it too. Not them producing the child; the part when they came up with the plan to take all my money. I tried to prevent them from continuing with the plan because I didn't want an innocent little child to be involved with this drama when it had done nothing wrong. So I sent them both on their way home; in separate cars and everything, but they decided to still go through with it. How drunk where they to actually go through and finish the job and meet up without one of them ending up in the hospital is a bloody miracle I should say. Clearly drunk enough; just not to the point where I would have rather them pass out on like the stairs to their houses and have paparazzi take pictures of them passed out with embarrassing head titles on the news saying "Look at your future CEO Knights Enterprise!" Oh the look of horror he and his father would have had would have been priceless!

But anyways that's how I ended up here; in a small bar on a street corner where hopefully no one recognized me. "Hey bud! You wanna sing a song?" The bartender in front of me asked. "No thanks; am good." I say looking down at my now watered down vodka on ice. "Come on! One song; you are a handsome young man and I bet afterwards you can get lucky with one of the lady's behind you at that table over there." He say's while pointing at the group of women who bought me this drink in the first place. But of course I paid them back by making the server give them back the exact change they spent on this drink and paid the server for the drink instead and tipped him for his troubles. "Again; just one song is all I ask. Please I just started this new promotion and I need it to be a hit. Am running low on costumers." I look around and see what he say's is true. Uuuggghhh I can't not help someone; it's not in my nature. I look back up at the bartender and let out a long sigh. "Fine; just one song." He immediately smiles at me. "Thank you so much compadre!" "Gotta help each other right?" I say back to the bartender.

I make my way up to the little stage they have at the front of the bar and put in my request for the DJ to play. He gives me a smile and hands me the microphone and points to the stair case leading to the stage infront. Once I stand in the middle of the stage I see everyone turn back to stare at me. Am not nervous or anything really; most of them are probably to drunk to even comprehend the little introduction am about to give. "Hello everyone! My name is Vincenz...Vincent; and I am going to be singing a song that I relate to the most right now." I hear a couple of whistles and claps from the crowd; but mostly from the group of girls who undoubtedly got in by using fake ID's. I nod to the DJ who begins to play my requested song. (Just some highlights from the song he sings to that relate the most.)

"Don't tell me that you love me
Because I won't love back
Don't tell me that you need me
Because I don't need that
....
And I hope you don't judge me
Because all I know is how to be who I am
....
All alone.
Alone."