Chapter one beginning

(Above is what my o.c Erin looks like only with green hair and blue eyes. The artwork is not mine.)

💔Erin's p.o.v💔

  All men are not created equal. We learned this cold hard truth at the young age of four. You see the kids on the playground in front of the crying little boy. That's me and my brother.

  And the kid with spiky blond hair and red eyes is our ex-best friend Katsuki. And the heavy set kid and kid with demon wings are his lackeys. I can't really remember their names. Katsuki developed his quirk he became a big bully and started picking on me and my brother.

  "Leave him alone Kachan! Can't you see he's crying?!" Big brother exclaimed.

  "If you don't stop this we'll never forgive you!" I said glaring at our former best friend. "You really think you can stop me, Deku Retard?!" Kachan exclaimed running to attack us with his explosive powers.

  We waited for the impact but it never came. "You should know better than to pick on girls Katsuki." A familiar voice said.

  We looked up to see a man in a black fancy suit with spiky orange hair and glasses covering his striking blue eyes had intercepted the attack. "Leo!" Izuku and I cheered seeing my summoned friend.

  Allow me to explain this whole summon thing. It's my quirk. It allows me to summon creatures from other worlds to help me fight. And if I'm really close to them they'll come out to help me without being summoned. I can even barrow some of their powers and use them as my own.

  "Now what should I do to these punks who are bullying my master?" Leo asked cracking his knuckles. "Ah crap run!" Katsuki's lackeys screamed running away. "Where are you idiots going?! Get back here!" Katsuki exclaimed.

  "Danmit this isn't going to stop me!" He yelled, running to attack. Rolling his eyes Leo raised his fist, srounded by a white light.

  "Regulas impact!" He shouted punching the ground. When the punch hit the ground and the earth shook, a part of it moved like a tital wave and headed straight for Katsuki which sent him flying. "I'll get you for this retard!" He shouted as he flew away.

  "You kids ok?" Leo asked knelling to our hight. "We're ok." Izuku said, me nodding in agreement. "That's good." He said ruffling our hair. "Do me a favor and please stop being so reckless. It's almost become an everyday thing to save you from those idiots." He said.

  "Heheh no promises." I said giggling slightly. Playfully rolling his eyes Leo stood up with a smile. "Take care kids, see ya later." He said turning into golden flakes meaning that he's going back home. "Bye bye Leo." We said waving our hands as he disappeared.

  "That was so cool!" Izuku said, stars in his eyes. "Yeah it's always fun watching Leo fight." I said. "Are you ok?" I asked the boy we were defending.

  "Yes I'm fine." He said. "My name is Erin and this is my big brother Izuku." I introduced. "My name is Minta, thank you for saving me." Minta said.

  "Your welcome Minta." I said with a smile. I was really confused when he started to blush but I just shrugged it off. "Come on Izu it's time to go home." I said. "Oh yeah your right." He said. "See you later Minta!" I said waving my hand goodbye. "Ye-yeah see you later." He stuttered waving back.

🍇Minta's p.o.v🍇

  I watched in aw as the siblings walked away from me. 'Those two are heroes. So cool.' I thought. Looking at the sky I smiled. "I'm going to be a hero just like them."

Ten years later and 💔Erin's p.o.v💔

  "Erin hurry we're gonna miss it!" Izuku said dragging me through the crowd. We're trying to make it to see a villain attack before school. I know it's not safe but we need to see it.