43

✿✿❀✿✿

"Move your legs away from me fatass." Lyn groans as she shoves Jungkook's legs away from her.

Jungkook scoffs rolling his eyes at the girl next to him. "What's the point of cuddling if you won't let me touch you?" He asks pouting like a five year old.

Lyn ignores him and keeps her focus on Jungkook's computer screen that currently played 'Her Private Life', a K-Drama Lyn was currently interested in. Jungkook is half paying attention to the show on the screen slighting judging Lyn for having cheesy taste in shows and actually enjoying it. He flips to his his side soon finding entertainment in staring at Lyn's features grinning softly to himself. He wraps his legs around Lyn's torso once again but this time using his legs to pull the female closer.

She groans hitting his leg, "Jungkook sweetie, your legs are heavy."

Jungkook lets out an over dramatic gasp placing both his on his chest. "A-are you calling me fat?" He asks pretending to be hurt making Lyn roll her eyes.

"If the shoe fits." She replies simply now laying on her side as well.

"I would like to point out I have abs-" Jungkook says about to lift of his white t-shirt to prove his point but Lyn quickly stops him.

"Woah there buddy- unless you're Taehyung do not show me your body parts." Lyn says with a straight face.

Jungkook scoffs once again before saying, "Taehyung is gay."

"Oh really? I thought he was Korean."

"Fuck you."

"No thanks keep your body parts to yourself." Lyn says giving him a thumbs up.

Jungkook moves closer to her and a serious expression crosses over his face, "Am I a joke to you Lyn Ryu?"

Lyn giggles nervously before placing a hand on Jungkook's chest pushing him away. The last time he had been this close to Lyn's face was when he kissed her in the infirmary.

✿✿❀✿✿

The walk to the school's infirmary was as uneventful as it was tense. The two girls were situated on both sides of Taehyung as they made their way to the location. On their way there Taehyung tried his hardest to make small talk which only resulted in silence from the females.

"Okay so we're here." Taehyung said as he let out an awkward chuckle before pointing at the school's nurse, "I'll notify Mrs Park that you two need to be checked up. So you two just take a seat somewhere, I guess."

Taehyung left the two girls alone and began to strike up a conversation with Mrs Park, the school's nurse. Haeun's sobs had died down already and now turned into small sniffles, the teary eye girl took a seat on one of the eight beds located in the infirmary. Lyn followed suit and sat on a bed further down away from Haeun, she slid cross the white curtain that separated the beds. She lets out an obnoxious sigh and whipped out her phone to play games to pass time.

Thirty uneventful minutes passed and Lyn soon grew bored of playing games on her phone and semi eavesdropping on Haeun and Minsoo's conversation. Lyn tried to get comfortable and laid down on the infirmary bed with closed eyes. She shoved her ear buds into her ears blasting songs from one of her favorite playlists. Not a minute later, Lyn's personal space is invaded by a certain boy that rocked a bowl cut.