Why

Merlin wanted to know why. Why was Arthur breaking up with him? Why did Arthur just throw away there realship like it ment nothing to him? Those were the two main questions he coudent awser but wanted to so badly. He prented like it dident hurt seeing Arthur everyday but it did hurt. He cried sofly that night Arthur broke his heart. A part of him hated Arthur for breaking him like this but another part still loved Arthur he dident want to but he coudent help it.Then he made those first cuts and it took the pain away it was a escaped and he coudent stop.Then one day Merln coudent take it anymore and got a knife and held it to his neck.His hands were shaking he dident know whether to end this pain or not.Then he heard  foot steps.It was Arthur and Arthur looked heartbroken.Why did he look heartbroken? Merlin thought he did this to him.Arhur grabed the knife from Merlin quickly and said "Dont do this please."Arthur had tears comng down his face.Merlin looked at him "Why shouent I."Arthur breathed heavily "Because after i broke up with you i did nothing but regret it." Merlin had tears down his cheek and huged Arthur crying in his shoulders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should i make a chapter 2 ?