ch 1: new books

notes:

- this is literally crack/angst/fluff ;)

- time stamps don't matter hehe don't look at the times of the messagesOKAY

————————————————————

jungkook mutters under his breath because it's YOU again.

"seriously what does this girl want from me"

he'd continue to ask himself this everyday because somehow you always "needed" a new book.

jungkook was an assistant at the school library. he stayed there for two hours everyday whenever school ended. it's not like he wanted to be the librarian's assistant, this was his punishment. his punishment for putting the principal's car on the roof.

don't even ask how.

YOU, on the other hand took this as an opportunity ;)))

books + jungkook IN ONE ROOM... WIN WIN!!

"you do not read all of these in a day

"you do not read all of these in a day." he sighs as he checks them out for you knowing there's no point because 1. you're not gonna read it and 2. you'll be back tomorrow anyways.

"who says that mr. librarian's assistant ? come on now, you know i make your two L O N g boring hours better."

jungkook was always the "bad boy" but you weren't buying it. i mean...he tried tho

"seriously why do you come here to bother me all the time? don't you have friends?"

LISTEN HERE BUDDY IM TRYING TO BE YOURS.

"no. i don't." he noticed how u looked kinda :((
when he said that. hurting your feelings REAlLLY wasn't his intention it just?? came out wrong???

"wait i didn't mean it like that. i'm sorry." lol
lol lol lol lol lol
lol lol lol lollol
lol lol lol lollol
lol lol lol lol

"it's fine. and to answer your question,, i don't have friends. i have A Friend. not plural. i'll see you when these books are due." he sighs and before you got to leave he stops you.

"hey are you not gonna be back tomorrow?"

DDDUDUDUD DID HE WANT YOU TO COMR BACK?? ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN BOY WITH CUTE HAIR AND BAMBI EYES.

"why do you want me to come back?" 🙁🙁

henods HE. N. ODDS .

 ODDS