❤️ 1

Sherwin POV

"Okay what I'm I going to now!?" I told my self looking at the mess in it seeing my childhood bully in front of me.i have no we're to go, I can't run since he way taller than me, and stronger. His name is Clark Anderson, we met in kindergarten, he would throw the heaviest toys in the toy box.
and it will hurt a lot, I'm surprised I don't have any brain damage.
But enough of that, he's in front of me ready to take a huge punch on my face.

???: Hey leave him alone!!

I heard someone say across the hallway looking at both of us. I couldn't really see who it was,but it was enough to distract Clark so I can run away from him. And I did.

After that I was hiding in the Janitor's closet waiting until the bell rang. Until I heard somebody knocking on the janitors door. I thought it was a janitor himself ,but it was someone else ,it was less harsh of a knock it was more of a cam knock.

???:hey are you in there?

Sherwin: uhh who are you?

???: The guy that distracted that bully for you so you can run.

Sherwin: o..oh well I should thank you for that...so thanks..

???: No problem. So I wanted to ask you something. what's your name.?

Sherwin: o.oh my name....my name is Sherwin..

???: Nice name my name is Jonathan!

Wait did he say Jonathan!?. The most popular guy in school!?. This can't be I actually talked to him.....no.no.. maybe it's a different Jonathan because there's a lot of Jonathan's in my school. Or am I really talking to the real one?...

I opened the door and it was really him.. I was blushing madly. he gave me a warm smile.I couldn't believe it. It's like one of those only opportunities that only Happens rarely, to have that special moment with someone or something.IDK.

Jonathan: it's a pleasure meeting you, but I have to go to class talk to you later.!

He Ran off with me just standing there blushing uncontrollably. I snapped out of it and went to my classroom.I could even pay attention to the teacher I was just thinking about him.Maybe I could have a full-on conversation with them. Or maybe we can be friends.. only time will tell.