Us

Hi I am Zara a 14 years old female
I love to stay happy
My family including me has 4 members ,me, my mom,dad and my twin sister.
I love my sister most in the world and she loves me too❤we can be never parted from each other.We do every thing together and even we  have same taste in boys😶

Day 1
It was our 14th bday. As every time I was superexcited everyone of my relatives came and every one enjoyed a lot except my sis  .She was not feeling well my mom came and asked her what happened she said she was too sick mom told her to take rest.

Day 2
Next day morning she told something silly to mom that she is feeling something paranormal near her, mom told her that she is just sick and told her to take rest she skipped school that day.

Day 3
My sister was having high fever I was really tensed about her. Infront of me she was shouting and saying crazy words.I went down and my mother was talking with a doctor about my sister's health. Mother told loudly "now I am getting the fruit of watching horror movies with her".Ah!I should have warned my sis about it geez.

Day4
The situation is in its worst stage she is turning out mentally problematic slowly slowly even the doctor said she can not be cured.She is only shouting " I CAN FEEL HER, SHE IS HERE!!!!".I feel bad cause she is looking so sick and pale.

Day 5
I am sad and also happy too to say today  is the day when my sister joined me in the land of the deads. So I am the reason of my sister's death .

As I told you before I love her the most and thats why I cant live without her..💀

Pls comment and vote a