~• Introductory •~

The camera turns on as the tapping noises was heard, "Hello? Is it on?" The voice of a very known character spoke, Flower. Her face came in view, "Ah! It IS on! Amazing...Oh my." She looks at the camera with a smile as she waves.

"Hello my fellow sinners!" She laughs lightly, but awkwardly. She looks to a side, "Uh...can we cut that out...Frisk?" She soon sigh, "Fiiine! We'll keep it in...but, but..." She looks at the camera, "IT'S FRISK IDEA!" her face, now a light red color.

There was laughter behind the camera as someone else entered the chat. "Just hurry up and finish the stupid fu-"

"NO CUSSING THORNS!" Flower yelled at Thorns.

"Ugh, fine, but still hurry the eff up! An introduction doesn't need to take an HOUR. Flower, what the living hell you doing?"

"H-hey! I never used a camera before! I'm s-shy too! B-besides the camera d-died in our first take of this recording a-and Frisk d-didn't told me how to turn on a camera!"

Frisk moved the camera towards them as they wave as they signed, 'Welcome! To the introduction for the second book for our lovely couple. Geno and Reaper! Plus, their son, Goth. As you see we're not at the scene.' They grabbed a flower.

"Hey! Frisk that's my soul!" Flower's voice was heard in the background. Frisk place the flower back, 'I'm at Flower's place. In the forgotten world of Arty's.' they sign. As they turn the camera over to Flower and Thorns who, by now was in each other embrace. Thorns ruining Flower's hair as she pushes him away. "B-baka!"

"Oh great, Geno influenced you didn't he?" Thorns sigh. He soon notice the camera, "Frisk...why are you recording me?"

Frisk sticks their tongue out as they spoke, "Because I can."

"We really need to fix the issue that you have that makes you bleed when you speak..." Flower hums.

"Focus on the introduction!" Frisk told Flower.

"Ah! Okay okay! You come here Frisk, and Thorns go behind camera!" Flower crosses her arms, "Because there's no way I'll be next to Thorns who already ruined my hair!" 

The camera was soon handed to Thorns as Frisk was besides Flower, who was fixing her hair. "Okay...uhm, Y-yeah this is the second book to the most and uh quite popular book: Why Do YOU Care? by Frisk and Arty." Flower started softly as she looks at the camera. "U-uhm...I recommend any viewer here to read THAT book before this one. Uhm...Geno and Reaper do have a son so far and he's like...one years old."  

Thorns started to talk behind the camera, "And Flower isn't usually this fucking shy, she's just wanna display a persona."

"Thorns!? I-I am shy y-you!!" Flower's face redden as she sighs, looking at the floor. "I GIVE UP!" she blurted out as she left the room, after grabbing her soul...er....flower. 

Frisk sigh as they shoo Thorns and turned the camera off.

~~~~~~Some Time Later~~~~~~~

The camera turned on in which they were in a different room, as a certain author looks at it. "Heya folks, Frisk told me that they failed on getting a proper introduction to this tale." Arty let out a sigh, "Such a shame...Anywho, Flower will be helping us as well with this tale." she smiles, "Frisk is currently behind the camera, and I just recently came from my class with Dream, Blue and Ink." 

The camera moved up and down as Arty rolls her eyes. "Frisk this isn't some fucking porn shit." Frisk burst out laughing as they dropped the camera.

"Shit-" Frisk cussed as they picked the camera checking it before focusing the camera back to Arty.

"Okay." Arty let out a soft sigh, "Let's get this straight, one, there's three authors. Frisk, Flower and I. Two, Updates won't be that consistent at all, like have you seen my other books? Third, I seriously hope that you'd at least read the first book which is cringe I know, but it's better to know then be slightly clueless. Fourth, Flower will be slightly more involved in this book alongside Thorns, as well as...here, at my home." Arty pause as she hums, "I got nothing else to say or do but I don't remember."

"Arty? Frisk? Are you two doing the introduction without me?" Flower had entered the room.

"Yes, yes we are. Since you're busy screaming by embarrassment." Arty responded with a yawn following afterwards.

"H-hey!" Flower soon got into the camera view. "It's Thorns fault I couldn't speak and finished the introduction yesterday.."

"I mean it was 2 in the fucking morning when we decided it was a great idea to record."

Flower shrugs, "It's not my fault that Thorns was awake. He just randomly entered my room, sooooo?"

Arty sigh, "Let's not get off topic."

"Okay!" Flower looks at the camera, "What part are you guys recording?"

"The end of it." Frisk voice spoke.

"Ah okay, uh, This book will contain profanity and maybe some sin here and there. Plus, uh, if not mentioned, I'm gonna work with Arty and Frisk on this book! Annnnd, uhm...If Arty ever update our Au book that she have somewhere and you're curious on our home life, go right ahead and read that book! Because...well I'm not sure if well be here always in our Au, Dustedflower."

"Are you advertising our home?" Arty questioned.

"Uh....maybe?"

Frisk place the camera down and joined the two girls as they started to sign, 'That's all for our introduction to this book, we'll start the first chapter someday! And after this introduction I believe Arty will have some notes written so, read those too. So until the first chapter! Bye~!! '

The camera soon turned off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya Arty speaking, I'm proud that the first Afterdeath book was such a hit and people enjoyed my cringe self from 2016 and saw the improvements in my writing. Anywho enough of that, but now here we are book two of this Afterdeath book. I wonder if it's gonna be a series, *laughs* Maybe not but who knows. Anyways, the same characters are here: Arty, Flower, Thorns, Chara, Reaper, Geno, Goth, and Frisk. Although I may add more characters to keep the story interesting.

Like how I mentioned, don't expect a lot of updates when I can't even update other books in a consistent schedule and I DON'T want to have a schedule that WILL put stress on me. Nah, I won't hurt myself for people's enjoyment.

Anywho as mentioned, It's best for those who never read " Why Do YOU Care? " to read that book to know Arty, Thorns, and well, Flower and to see how we ended up in this place. This book is MATURE and for those who don't well mind cussing and I WILL put a warning for any smut just for those who don't want to read it.

Likewise, I appreciate supportive comments and positive feedbacks. Another thing is, School. I'm a highschooler so I'm basically almost kicked into adulthood and I'mma die. Heeehhh, I start school on the 26th of August in which will as well ruin my chance to update my books. SO yeah we have that too. But, besides that, I can't wait for you guys to enjoy this book as much as how I put so much effort to make the chapters and such. 

I Think That's It, 

I'll see you fellow Afterdeath shippers on the first chapter of this book.

~ Arty