JIMIN + JHOPE

"Yah, Jimin, record me." hoseok said, jimin giggled pulling his phone out. "okay. 1,2,3!!" He clicked the button. Hoseok started spinning and jumping as jimin laughed.

"you suck!" he teased, hoseok smiled. 

"yah, jimin. If i- if anything ever happends..to me. Please do know that i love you, brother. take care of yourself and make me proud, hm?" jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "what do you mean, whatever man." jimin laughed getting up. 

"promise!" hoseok yelled. 

The door opened, they looked over. It was his sister, "happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear hoseok, happy birthday to you~" she came in with the cake. 

"blow it out!" Hoseok smiled, then looked up to jimin.

"promise me.." he said, "hoseok, what-" hoseok teared up, "please.." jimin sighed. "fine i promise you hoseok." 

hoseok smiled, glitching- jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "good.." he started fading. "I love you, little brother..keep your promise..keep it."

"what-wait." jimin stuttered.

"don't blame yourself- don't turn crazy.. ill always be with you." 

he was gone. "wait! hoseok! NO!!!"

jimin..jimin...jimin!

Jimin's eyes opened, "time for your shots." the nurse put them in. "still not talking, huh?" she said, grabbing a bandaid. "we'll try agian tommorrow." she smiled, before standing up and wheeling the cart away. 

"hoseok.."

a/n this was so ugly and short. ew, anyway.. i joined watty19. probs wont make it that far im not so talented haha. enjoy your day , luvs.