𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲

8:36 pm

It was a slow day at the café Johnny worked at. He sat in the back room bored out of his mind and the only thing he wanted to do was get home and play with his baby Donghyuck.

"Can't time go by any faster?" The male groaned, running his fingers through his black hair. "Johnny Hyung the café closes in 24 minutes, you'll be fine." Johnny's coworker and a friend said with a laugh. "Oh hush up Doyoung. There's nothing to do here and barely anyone showed up today!" Johnny whined. Doyoung just shook his head and laughed at the older's childlike behaviour and left to go clean the tables.

Another sigh left Johnny's mouth as he heard the bell to the front door ring. "Johnny Hyung! We have a customer!" Doyoung yelled. "Yeah, no shit! I heard the door!" Johnny yelled back as he walked out of the back room. He sighed and walked up to the cash register. Johnny noticed a small male with dark brown hair looking around the café. "Hello, welcome to Neo Café. How may I take your order-" Johnny asked but cut himself off when the shorter male turned around. He was taken back at how cute the shorter male appeared. "He's so cute what the hell?!"  Johnny thought to himself. Johnny took the time to examine the shorter male.  Noticing the way his hair sat perfectly above his eyes, the round glasses he wore, the light sparkle in his eyes, his slightly chapped lips, and the moles that were on his face and neck. His outfit also made him adorable.

Johnny hadn't realized he was staring till he heard a soft "Sir?" Hearing the voice, Johnny snapped out of his head and a faint blush spread across his face. "S-Sorry. What would you like?" He asked. "Way to go for stuttering," Johnny said to himself. The shorter male let out a soft giggle and Johnny swears he felt his heart swell with how cute it sounded. "I'll take a medium strawberry dream with extra strawberries and whipped cream, please." The male ordered.  "Alright then. Anything else or is that all?" Johnny asked. "That's all." He responded. Johnny nodded his head and grabbed a medium-sized cup. "Name?" Johnny asked again. "Moon Taeil," Taeil responded. "Wow, even his name is cute..." Johnny said to himself. "Ok then. That'll be 7.50 dollars. Your order will be out in 3 minutes." Johnny said with a small smile and went back to make Taeil's drink.

While Johnny was making Taeil's order, Doyoung came back to the counter. He walked over to Johnny with a teasing smile. "Hey, Johnny Hyung~," Doyoung called out. Johnny looked over his shoulder and frowned the moment he saw Doyoung's face. "Don't say anything." He groaned. Doyoung's smile widens as he said that. "I saw that. You looked so stupid just standing there oh my god." Doyoung laughed. Johnny felt his face heat up at Doyoung's words. He groaned again and went to grab a lid for Taeil's drink. "Leave me alone Doyoung. You should go look at him yourself. He's uwu." Johnny said. "Never say uwu again or I'm going to beat you," Doyoung said as he looked at Johnny with a judgemental face. Johnny laughed as he walked out from behind the counter to give Taeil his drink. Since he was the of the few customers there, Johnny decided he'd just give him his drink instead of calling him up.

"A medium strawberry dream with extra strawberries and whipped cream for Moon Taeil, yes?" Johnny asked as he placed down the cup. "Yup! Thank you, sir." Taeil said as he looked at the drink. "You're welcome. Enjoy your drink." Johnny said with a smile. "You too." Right after Taeil said that he facepalmed and let out a tiny groan of embarrassment.  Johnny laughed slightly at his cuteness and walked away. While walking he could hear the small male say something about the drink being really good. Getting back to the counter and leaned over, placing his head in his palms as he watched the shorter male enjoy his drink.

"Stop staring at him. It makes you look like a creep." Doyoung said as he looked the older male with his arms crossed. Johnny sighed and let his drop slightly and stood up. "I don't like this feeling Doyoungie." He said as he continued to stare at Taeil.  "Stop being afraid to like someone Johnny. Embrace it for once." Doyoung said as he placed a hand on Johnny's shoulder. The older male looked away from the shorter male and looked at Doyong with a small smile. "I know but what if Donghyuck doesn't like who I like? You know how he is. Once he dislikes someone there's no changing that." He said. This time Doyoung sighed and looked towards Taeil. "If you end up liking him, I'm sure Hyuckie will too. He doesn't seem like a bad person," He said. " And I find it sweet how you put Donghyuckie first," Doyoung added. "Of course I'd put him first. He's my main priority." Johnny said with a smile as a picture of Donghyuck flashed through his head. "You really love him, don't you." "I do. More than anything."