Chapter 1: A Night to Remember

"Get up little fucker," my roomate Harmony yells. I throw my pillow at her. "It's three in the afternoon, why on earth are you waking me up?" She laughs and replies "Sorry to wake you princess Gwendolyn, but I thought you might want to get ready. After all, tonight you're going to meet your prince!" My prince? What drug is she on? Then I remember, and jump out of bed and sprint to the bathroom as fast as I can. "WHY didn't you get me up sooner," I yelled at her. She sighed, "Some of us have jobs, you know." I laughed and started putting on my pale, almost white foundation. Tonight is the night I've been waiting for for months, when I finally get to see my idol on stage. As I start to outline my eyes I can already feel myself becoming giddy, like a child on Christmas eve. Only this was better, so much better.

After I am satisfied that my makeup looks perfect I check the clock on my bedside table and it's already five! I scamper over to my closet and select ablack ripped up tank top, a pair of dark red ripped jeans that would match perfectly with my red hair, and my favorite pair of demonias. I rush back to the bathroom to finish teasing my hair and putting in white contacts over my blue eyes. I check the clock once more, and it is five thirty. Perfect! I decide on a black leather jacket with patches of bands all over the back and shove my phone, ticket, and wallet into the pockets. "Seeya later Harmony," I call out hoping she'll hear me. "Bye Gwen! Be a good girl, " she chimes. I snort, "Fat chance!" And with that I slam the door and am on my way.