x3

it was a nice, warm, sunny day in the clouds of heaven. awsten was a good, self-controlled, innocent angel with big, white wings who had never sinned in his life.

he spent his days serving god (pewdiepie) and doing the right thing. although he felt the need to fuck a dude, he never did, because he wasnt gay. and, he refused to sin, because that would upset pewds.

he had a huge crush on one of the other angels, mrbeast. every time he looked over at mrbeast, he felt like he could cum in his pants, although he wore a white robe. nobody ever knew the thoughts he had about mrbeast, and never would.

it was around 6:00 pm on the warm evening, that awsten decided that he had to take a shit. so he went into the clean, white public bathroom in the clouds of heaven, and as he walked in, he was greeted by a tall sight.

it was the one and only, mrbeast. he stood next to the sink. he pumped soap onto his hands and scrubbed them together, then let the water rinse them off. awsten stared in awe at his large hands, almost letting drool drip from his mouth.

but before drool could fall, mrbeast noticed him. "oh, hello." mrbeast mumbles. he looks at awsten, and awsten looks back at him.

"oh hey, mrbeast." awsten says. mrbeast furrows his eyebrows and stares at awsten in a disgusted manner.

"just call me jimmy bitch." jimmy tells the purple-haired boy. awsten gulps, and feels his heart start to pound in his chest.

"s-sorry-" awsten murmurs.

"it's fine, babey." jimmy says, and awsten almost cums in his pants then and there, at the pet name.

jimmy finishes drying off his hands and walks over to the trashcan, which is right beside awsten. as he throws away the paper towel, he notices awsten has a big phat boner.

jimmy smiles, and looks up at awsten, licking his bottom lip. he pushes awsten against the wall, by putting his hand on his chest, feeling awsten's heart pounding.

jimmy smirks seductively. "w-what are you going to do to me, papa" awsten whispers, letting the words fall out, like his cum is about to.

"i think you know pretty damn well what i'm going to do to you, bitch." jimmy says.

awsten has never seen this side of him before, but he likes it. even better than just the normal mrbeast.

jimmy rips off the robe that awsten wears, leaving him completely fucking naked. awsten moans and jimmy throws the cloth onto the ground.

jimmy then removes his own robe, and grabs awsten's wrists, pinning him to the wall as he slides his huge monster cock into awsten's asshole.

awsten scrunches his eyes closed, and yells quite loudly, "omfg yes papaaaaaa"

the door flies open, and god (pewdiepie) hovers in (he doesnt have any legs.)

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING" pewds screams.

the two gay angels look over at pewds, but before he can say anything else, awsten is already nutting everywhere.

"is that allowed" pewds says, before sending them to hell where they shall live for the rest of eternity together, naked.