chapter 1.

MANAN MALHOTRA won 20 Olympic and world championship gold medals in the events he entered, a staggering tally that makes him the greatest sprinter of all time.

THE BRAND ADDRESS To Champion MANAN MALHOTRA.

It became the sensation of the entire world.

MALHOTRA OFFICE:-

Cabir, Abhi, druv comes their Malhotra's office,

Infront of the company Reporters are waiting for Manik Malhotra. And they seen CABIR, ABHI, DRUV..

Reporters:- Every corner of the world we all you about as Fab5 and soulmates. The brand of music and friends, perfect meaning of soulmates. How you guys feeling about the achievement of The Manan Malhotra the member of the six dazzlers.

Bodyguards are trying to control them.

As soon as company door are opens for Druv, Cabir, Abhi cars to go inside and they Manik Malhotra coming towards them with his swag removed his goggles, stood in front of them in killing black royal suit, his friends
Stood beside them.

Reporters are clicking the photo
photos, and asking questions.

Manik:- usshhh !!!

He said with his deadly killing attitude.

Everyone becomes Pin drop silence.

Among the reports, one of them again tried to open his voice, Manik looked at him dangerously. He became quite.

Druv remembers their childhood incidents how cabir's house was a coverup by news reporters how manik handle the reporters with his one word. He smiled "God! "Attitude Kaa baap Manik Malhotra."

Manik:- come on guys let's go!

Everyone gave way to them to go, and Reporters surprised by their own reaction, how dangerously Manik effects them.

Manik stopped the car in front of Malhotra's home, as soon as they get down from their cars, looks at each other face and starts hooting! Ohhh! Yess ....hey..

Aliya, Mukti, Navya comes their and group hugged.

Aliya: hey guys let's have a party, I am dam happy for Manan.

Cabir: then where are children.

Druv; they would be coming.

Mukti: we already arranged everything in the pool side.

Aliya cabir navya: come on guys let's go.

Everyone are walked towards the pool side.

Manik held Nandu's hand, and pulled her into his hug, she smiled brightly.

"Are you happy " he asked her.

She tip toed cupped his face,he bent little down, lifted her little up by holding her waist, " she smiled and gave long kiss on his forehead " said so much ! Very very much.

He made her to stand straight " thank you for giving gifting me for such wonderful children. I am really proud of them.

She smiled.

He side hugged her " shall we go".

She nodded as yes.

************************************

Varun Dhawan reading the script, the director looking into the script

The director:- it's a very intense scene Varun, and.

Varun Dhawan: ( looking at the director doubtfully) repeats his word " And ".

The director: one ...one lip lock, even heroine also ready.