•ㅅ•ONE•ㅅ•

She walked along the streets of the dark city. Cats scurried behind her causing her to look back. "Nothing there." She mumbled to herself. "Why am I out here anyways." She left her small apartment to avoid her parents that had just barged in without warning.  Life was beginning to take it's downfall. All she ever heard was "You need this to go to a good college like your sister." College this, college that. What was the use of living if you never wanted any of that. Living like a rebel and taking the path of your dreams is harsh. She leaned against a brick wall and slid down to the cold and wet concrete.

On this rainy night in Seoul, constant barking was coming from an alley nearby and faint meows were mixed in. She ignored the calls of the cat and stared at the sky. A small figure jumped onto her lap and curled itself into a ball as larger animal figures ran by. She stared down at the ball of fur. "Stupid cat." She mumbled and picked it up walking back to her apartment.

Her house was turned upside-down. Cabinets and drawers were left open as well as the door. Small items were thrown onto the floor, The larger ones were thrown into a pile. It was as if looters stormed in. She continued to walk to the bathroom with that cat still in her arms.

The ball of fur leaped onto the counter of the bathroom watching her every move. She wrapped the animal in a warm towel. "I'll call you Koyangee," She pat it's head. "I don't know what gender you are, might as well just call you cat." As she finished tufts of fur were sticking up in different directions. She laughed as the ball of fur tried combing them down.

Koyangee had slightly wavy black fur and couldn't help but try to smooth it's fur down every few seconds.  She combed down the tufts that were sticking out in odd directions and set it down on a mountain of blankets. "I'll be back." She pet Koyangee's head again and left it to it's own devices.

-

She came back to find Koyangee curled into a ball on her bed. "Stupid cat." She sighed smiling as she said it. Her additional weight sunk the cat further into the mattress as the two fell asleep on the bed.

-

A high-pitched scream came from the bedroom. She rolled off of the bed in surprise and ran out of the apartment. The mysterious boy blinked in confusion as he watched her slam the door behind her. He shrugged and lazily rolled over, then realizing he was no longer a cat. The cat boy hybrid left for the bathroom to take a shower.

-

As she cautiously walked back into her apartment she noticed that it was silent. She opened the door a crack to look in to find the boy again, but fully dressed in what seemed to be her clothes. She blinked stupidly just staring at him. "Umm... and you happen to be?" She asked. The stranger had black wavy hair that had to be fixed every few seconds, a skinny figure and was only an inch or two taller than her. He was wearing a red, blue and brown flannel with faded black jeans. His glasses happened to come from thin air. "Oh, my name is..."