Lego Star Wars

This story (Lego Star Wars) is my my 7 year old brother's sytory. He is addicted to Star Wars so he asked me if he could make up a story on Wattpad. Because he is soooo slow at typing and has 7 year old knowledge of spelling I did the writing and he told me what to write. He hopes you enjoy his story.

********

Chapter 1

********

It started like this...

war was happening and the good guys were winning. Master Yoda chopped the droids heads off with his lego lightsaber.

Anakin Skywalker and Padame were on vacation in Beach Port, Australia on Earth with Jaja Binks.

"Messa like this vacation," said Jaja taking a big sip out of his lemonade.

"Me too, Jaja," Anakin agreed.

Jaja stepped on a rock and screamed in pain. "Ah, messa stepped on a rock and it hurt," he cried. He was hopping on his foot when he tripped over and landed face first into a pond of water. SPLASH!

He pulled himself out of the water and laid down on the sand. A small crab scurried over to him and gave Jaja a big pinch on the nose. Jaja screamed again and rubbed his nose. "Messa nose hurt," he grumbled.

At tea time Padame had made spaghetti for them to eat. Padame and Anakin picked up their knife and fork and started eating. Jaja threw his face into the bowl and started eating it with no hands. Spaghetti' went everywhere.

Meanwhile, At the Death Star, Count Dooku and General Grievous where arguing over a pretty lady they had met in the bar. What they didn't realise is that the lady already had a boyfriend. Her boyfriend was the Chancellor.

Back on Earth while Padame and Jaja Binks were sleeping, Anakin was on guard. Some sneaky droids, and R2D2, suck into the motel and Anakin caught them. He pulled out his lego lightsaber and chopped their heads off but not R2D2's.

The clones, storm troopers, and the pilots came to the motel and started a disco. Padame woke up but Jaja stayed asleep snoring his head off. Padame made cupcakes for everyone and then joined in with the dancing.

"Meesa ears hurt," said Jaja waking up. "Ooo party? Messa join too." He jumped out of bed and joined the disco busting out some dance moves.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Anakin opened the door and in walked Master Yoda, Ob Wan Kanboe and all the other good guys.

"Join the disco, we will," said Master Yoda joining the dancing. He did the best disco moves ever.

Anakin's phone started wring so he answered it.

"Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh?" said the voice at the end of the phone. "Ahhh ahhh?"

"Anyone can join. But no bad guys," said Anakin and the the phone hung up.

Chewbaka and his mates arrived at the motel in their hot rod. They joined the disco too.

Master Yoda put on his mix master outfit and DJed the disco.

Back at the Death Star Count Dooku and General Grievous had made a girlfriend each. They got married that night at the bar. Then everyone went home.

Back on earth everyone on Earth was still partying. When everyone was tired they went home. Anakin, Padame and Jaja Binks stayed because they were still on vacation. Padame and Jaja went to bed and Anakin used his FORCE to clean up the motel. Finally Anakin went to sleep in his Scooby Doo lego bed.

Anakin had a dream about his mum and him when he was a kid and all of the times he played with his mum.