The proposal

Morgan and Amber pulled up to their house, Norah. Was glad they actually remembered to turn the lights off.

Morgan fumbled for his keys and felt the ring box in his pocket, he almost dropped his keys, he was nervous, but he still had a smile on his face. He finally unlocked the door and pushed it open, they stepped inside the house "I thought Emily was here? Why are the lights o-" the lights flashed on "SURPRISE!" The whole group yelled.

Amber would have fallen to the ground if Morgan didn't catch her, a smile spread across her face "whaat this for?" She asked as she went around hugging everyone. Emily smiled as she held Valerie in her arms "I didn't forget about your baby." She clarified.

She turned back to Morgan and he smiled, "Amber...you are the best thing that's ever happened to me...and I'm glad you stayed with me this long.." Amber walked closer and Morgan grabbed the ring box out of his pocket and got down on one knee.

Garcia was trying to contain herself while covering her mouth trying not to yell of excitement, "Amber jace grey....will you marry me?" He asked as he opened the box to reveal the ring.

Amber was frozen, he eyes were shining with tears, "yes." She said quietly, as soon as Morgan slipped the ring on her finger and stood up she wrapped her arms around his neck almost tackling him to the ground.

Garcia was squealing of excitement and couldn't help herself, the rest of the group was smiling and clapping, Morgan pulled Amber back and wiped the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs "I love you." He whispered "I love you too." She whispered back. As she kissed him.

They were tackled by hugs from the rest of the group, they all drank wine and talked and laughed, mostly the men were talking in the kitchen, they ladies were all in the living room playing with Valerie.

Amber looked over in the kitchen at her new husband and smiled as she saw him laughing and smiling, she was glad she could be so happy with all that's happened in her life, she used to just be a young girl with an abusive alcoholic father and always wanted to end her life, but now all she wanted to do was wake up next to Morgan and take care of their beautiful baby girl, for once in her life....she had a true family.

This chapter just made my night so much better!! I love this chapter and I can't wait to continue this story, comment what you think about it' ❤️❤️