Chapter 1

Hey Guys!!! So this is my first ever story. I'm not much of a writer, but I hope you enjoy it <3
(Wait till the very end for an important message)
————————————————————
"Marinette"

"Marinette!"

"MARINETTE!!!," Tikki yelled, trying to wake Marinette up. School was almost over, therefore so many exams. Marinette was studying like crazy, until she fell deep asleep.

"Marinette please wake up, someone's been akumatized" Tikki said why Marinette woke up quickly and shouted.

"Oh no I fell alseep again" she said while fully awakening her self as Tikki told her about Hawkmoths newest victim. Marinette transformed and started fighting the villain.

The villain was a female named Drama Queen, and was akumatized for spreading false rumors and getting made fun of. She was tall and skinny, has long, golden blonde hair, with blue eyes. She was wearing a mini skirt that had a tail and a diamond corset.

Cat Noir showed up to the fight late because Adrien was grounded for getting a B on his Math exam.

"I started to thing you weren't going to show up" said Ladybug while fighting the villain.

"You know I'll still be here M'lady" ask he kept fighting against her side"

Eventually they defeated her and de-evilized the Akuma" Ladybug was about to transform back but Cat Noir stopped her before she ran off.

"Please, I need to you who you are" she said while holding her close to him. Ladybug wanted to but she knew she couldn't, it just wasn't safe.

"Im sorry Cat Noir, when we defeat HawkMoth we'll take about it" Ladybug ran back home. Meanwhile Cat noir stayed. They were at the Eiffel Tower. He was upset, but did understand.

Ladybug started liking Cat Noir a while back, but those feeling had to be left in the past. Cat Noir also needed to get over her. He had no choice.

"I guess I'll pay a visit to the one person who makes me happy" he said while detransforimg.

"My girlfriend"

————————————————————

Okay so this was probably so back. I apologize like I said, this is my first time writing fanfic, I promise I'll get better. And I know this was short, I'll try and make them a bit longer.

I also might add photos and videos, to add more life to the story, if y'all want.

Also. There will be sin, and nsfw writing, so just a heads up because

SINNING

IS

WINNING

;)