What You're Getting Yourself Into

Do you know how many times I've heard that?  Whenever I do anything that will cause temporary change, there will always be at least one person warning me about what I'm getting myself into.  Whether it's something small like getting a piercing or cutting my hair or something more important like who I decide to hang out with. Knowing what you're getting yourself into is probably one of the most important things in life so I'm going to be one of those people and tell you what you're getting yourself into right now by reading this book!  These entries are all going to contain real events in my life, my thoughts, or just things I need to say. I'm unsure what those specific things will be yet because I'm going to update this whenever I do need to rant and that happens sporadically so I don't really have a plan for what to talk about or when.  All I can say is just expect things that are funny, emotional, short, random, or deep.  I'm very imaginative and creative, so I think a lot and I love sharing thoughts, so I'll do that quite often.  There shouldn't be anything triggering or highly offensive I put in here so other than that, have fun reading this and don't always take me too seriously :)
XoAli