one

I bite my nails out of nervousness as i'm sitting in the backseat of our uber on the way to the beach house that me and the girls will be spending the whole summer at with another kpop group, and not just another group a 'boy' group.

" Maeve-ah stop biting your nails, that's bad for them!!" the leader of my group yells and swats my hands away from my face.

"Sorry Jisoo unnie," i sighed looking out the window.

"What's wrong?" she asks softening at my current state.

"I'm just a little nervous to meet the other group is all," i begin.

"You know how i get when meeting new people" i smile a bit to reassure nothing serious was wrong.

She smiles comfortingly and pats my head.

"You'll be fine i'm sure they'll like you!" she smiles and turns back around in her seat and continues her conversation with Mina our eldest.

I sigh once again and i soon fall asleep while looking at the buildings from the city that we pass through.

"Maeve-ssi wake the hell up!" i hear as i'm being shoved slightly to wake up.

"Ughhhh ok ok i'm up" i groan and see that it is Chaerin who is waking me up.

"Why so violent?!" i groan again looking at her with a pissed off look.

"Cause i can cause i'm older than you" she grins and i roll my eyes.

"Once again you are only older by a few months." i bluntly say and she chuckles messing with my hair and i slap her hands away.

"Hey maknaes act like your age and get out of the car", Soyeon another member in my group yells and me and Chaerin quickly straighten up and follow the rest of the members out of the car.

My eyes are met with a huge beach house it's like 3 stories tall, and a bunch of cameras and camera people filming our arrival.

I smile along with my members and we are led inside the gorgeous beach house.

I stick behind our 3rd eldest Somi, and she giggles at my actions.

"Why are you acting like we are walking towards our deaths", she says and continues to walk through the very long hallway.

Before i can answer her we have made it into what i'm guessing is the living room.

It was pretty spacious and further back is what looked like the kitchen which was also pretty big.

"Girls stay here while we go get the boys," one of the producers, i'm guessing excuses himself and disappears upstairs.

We stand there waiting patiently and i start to bite my nails again.

Jisoo notices and grunts.

"Maeve-ah! what did i say about biting your nails!" she exclaims and i quickly put my hands behind my back hiding them from my mouth.

"Sorry.." i say looking down.

"You'll be fine Maeve," Momo calms me a little and i nod, finally the producer is back and has company this time.

Behind him are 7 handsome boys, who i'm guessing are the boy group we are sharing the house with this summer.

"Alrighty how about you introduce yourselves," the producer says after he situates the boys to stand directly across from us.