How you meet

Tony

You wrote a fantasy book with an antagonist called the 'Merchant of Death' (inspired by the one and only Tony Stark.) After being bombarded with questions from the media, he went out and bought a copy. Despite having the villain inspired by him, he adored the book because it was both hilarious and a gigantic wake-up call. He quickly got in contact with you.
You eventually met at a cafe one evening, to say the least you were terrified. But instead of threatening to sue you, he just gushed about how much he loved the book and asked for spoilers on the next one.

Steve

He developed a fondness for coffee, you were a part-time barista. The rest was history.

Clint

As any true Lord of the Rings fan would, you were admiring all the bows and arrows while taking a tour of the Avengers facility. In the beginning he dismissed you as just another journalist. Boy was he wrong.

Bruce

He has seven PhDs. Seven. You hadn't even been to college. But your dad was a lecturer at Harvard and you met Dr. Banner at lots of cool events that you went to for the free booze.

Natasha

Library's are one of the best places to find knowledge, they are also one of the best places to find love.

Thor

You worked at a supermarket, a soccer-mom decided to shout at you for no reason. That was until a tall and very handsome young man came to the rescue and also purchased a trolley full of pop-tarts.

Peter Parker

You met at comic-con. He wore a really bad iron-man costume and his friend had to ask for your number because he was too scared.

Loki

He was joking about with 'mortals' and teleporting right in front of them in the middle of the night. You were one of his victims. But before he could shout 'boo' you had already punched the bejaysus out of him. You bought him a coffee to say sorry for the horrendous nose bleed.

Bucky

All of your free time was spent tutoring thick high-schoolers into better grades, but one day a young man about your age knocked on the door with one of your flyers in hand. 'I want to learn' he said, steady determination on his face. 'What do you want to learn?' 'Everything,' he replied. You started the next day.