𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 – 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍  𝕺𝖆𝖙𝖍————————————————————————————

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 – 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕺𝖆𝖙𝖍
————————————————————————————

Painful silence filled the Malfoy Manor as several hooded figures circled around Elodie Kit Walker, the expected mother of Lord Voldemort's heir.

"The Dark Lord is awaiting your presence Elodie."

Green-Hazel eyes slowly trailed from her impregnated belly to Narcissa Malfoy, who grimly smiled at the soon to be mother, "The Dark Lord is rather impatient Ellie."

Bitter laughter emitted from Elodie as she sluggishly tried to stand, but ultimately staggered back to the ground. Narcissa urgently kneeled down besides Elodie as she worriedly beckoned her house elf.

"Dobby help me attend to Ellie! Oh, She can't even stand by her own anymore!" Dobby rushed towards Elodie and was instantly troubled by his friend's melancholy expression. Her usually bright, mischievous green-hazel eyes were nothing more than a memory. Elodie's orbs were now dull and her remaining admirable spark of delinquency was consumed by trepidation.

"Narcissa! I entrusted you to look after my Elodie for me and this is how I get rewarded for leaving you with my most prized possession! Now don't you just stand there with that pathetic expression! Kneel before your lord and apologize to your master for this treason!"

Narcissa meekly kneeled, nearly trembling to her own downfall, and pleaded fearfully to the Dark Lord repeatedly.

"Cruci–"

Lucius suddenly moved in front of Narcissa and stood uneasily as dread devoured his body. Voldermort narrowed his eyes at his follower and kept his wand targeted at the pair. "What do you hope to achieve here Malfoy? Do you yearn for the same punishment as your vile, disobedient wife?"

Lucius glanced at Elodie's slowly deteriorating state and reassuringly smiled at his old friend once her green-hazel eyes locked with his gray orbs. Elodie weakly shook her head as if she knew what the Malfoy had to say. She attempted to stand up once again but was confronted by Dobby who gave the brown skinned witch a comforting yet remorseful look, "Dobby thinks it's wise for Dobby's friend to rest." Elodie hesitantly opened her mouth before pausing as she feebly shook her head in disagreement, feeling her eyes getting involuntarily heavy.

Voldemort's scowl deepened as his grip tighten around his wand, "I'm getting very impatient here Lucius. Must I use the Cruciatus Curse on you as well or will one of my followers disrupt their lord again?" Bellatrix snickered as a smug smirk formed as she witnessed the duo become discomposed again.

"Answer me Lucius!"

With a draw of shaky breath Lucius said, "W-we can provide housing and guardianship for your heir, my lord! I solemnly swear to you, that I will bestow your child endless luxuries, unconditional loyalty, and admiration. I will love your heir just as if they were my own kin. All I ask in return is no harm to be done to Narcissa."

"T-Tom please think about our [Y|N]'s future. He won't have to a-afraid of being found. He'll have the closest thing he can ever get to a famil–" Elodie's voice began to soften, almost desperate like, as she tried to open her eyes to meet those of her lover. "He needs a someone to be there for him Tommy... he needs a family Tom."

Voldemort's narrowed gaze instantly soften as he watched his frail lover become overtaken by sleep. "Lucius order the house elf to safely escort my Ellie to my quarters. If I discover a single scratch or scab on her, you and the elf will be dead where you stand. Do you understand me Lucius?"

"Y-yes my Lord. Dobby immediately take Elodie to the dark lord's quarters with upmost care and responsibility. She shall be your top priority among your travel." Dobby nodded his head obediently and gently lifted the peaceful Elodie into his arms, and just within moments the elf was gone with the sleeping witch.

"Even your house elf manages to be more obedient than your wife Lucius." Voldemort smirked as he saw the Malfoy couple humiliated and took joy in seeing their flustered expressions, "Consider this a wake up call: one more act of disobedience from either of you and you'll both be six feet under. Do I make myself clear?"

Lucius shook his head rather numbly in acknowledgement and repeatedly thanked the Dark Lord as he helped Narcissa get back onto her feet.

"My heir shall be your top priority as promised Malfoy. If I receive any word of betrayal or contradictions against your own vows then your entire family line will face a more painful punishment than death. My [Y|N]'s life is being entrusted upon your family. My trust has been tested already once. Don't dare test it again."

"You have my word, my lord. Narcissa and I will take full responsibility for [Y|N]. There is no greater pleasure."

.