-Intro to who I am-

Hey guys,

My name is Morgan Mouse Mayhem and I'm an animator. You may be thinking why is an animator on Wattpad when they should be on YouTube. Well the answer to that is I'd like to start off small, so why not start off on Wattpad. To actually get people to look at my channel on YouTube they need to know that I exist in the first place.

Okayyy, so some facts about me,

~I'm allergic to the world pretty much
~I'm sporty
~My Hero Acadamia is life
~I LOVE SLEEP
~I'm a weeb

Now you know a little bit about me you can be like, "oohhh that weeb is the person your talking about".

I hear you ask, "What will you be uploading on Wattpad and YouTube". Well I'm glad you asked. We'll start off with Wattpad. On Wattpad I'll be uploading scripts That I have used in my YouTube videos. So basically it will be a mind video and you can make up your own voices and how the characters look. But if you start hearing more the one voice I suggest getting some help, *looks over to corner of room* says "stop it, get some help..." oKaYyY, time to get back on topic. I'll also be putting up character ideas so it would be great if you could comment and help me out with that my peoples. 

sOoOoOoO, on YouTube I will be doing animated story's that have happened to me and topic's. For the topics I'll let the viewers chose what the video will be about. I'm gonna try upload once for twice a week when I get the channel up and running. I'll give you peoples a heads up when my first video is up.

If anyone has any advice about writing or animating feel free to PM me at anytime. But if i don't answer I'm probs asleep. If you were paying attention to the facts about me then you would remember that I like sleep. Ahahahha I sleep to much.

Any questions just leave it in the comments or PM me. I'll make sure to reply to everyone.

Peace out✌.