Chapter 1

BASMA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my old red alarm clock , which was by my bedside table. I lazily walked to the bathroom with sleepy eyes and shut the door loudly behind me. I sluggisly walked out of the bathroom after I finished washing my hair and my body in the shower which took me about twenty minutes. I dragged myself to my vanity that was mainly covered with random pictures and stickers and brought out my Binatone hair dryer which I used to dry my long curly hair that I inherited from my mom. I rubbed my lotion carefully and opened my wardrobe to pick out my outfit for the day. I finally made up my mind to wear a pair of faded Levi jeans, a grey top, a kimono and a black veil. I sprayed my favourite Arabian  perfume and wore my flat shoes I owned since forever after getting them from the last panel my shoe rack. I carried my Benz car keys which my dad bought me as a gift for my eighteenth birthday, my phones, my handbag and my MacBook pro. I looked at my self in the mirror, smiled then dashed out of the room . I majestically walked downstairs where I met my siblings eating breakfast. Abba and Umma were not around. They travelled to paris for Adda's graduation as the first born of the house. "Good morning " I greeted Yaya with a smile .
"How are you? " he questioned
"Fine" I answered while sitting down. I helped myself with boiled potatoes and sauce with Zobo to go with. I finished as quickly as I started and walked to the kitchen.I kept my plate, opened the fridge and got some water which I gulped down. I walked back and and carried my necessities.
"Yaya I am gone" I mumbled as I exited the house. I opened my car and hopped in, i prayed and started the car. I wore my seat belt and hit the road. I called my bestfriend Ayush(Aisha Naeem).
"Hey bitch" she called.
"Hey" I replied smiling.
"Where are you?" she queried.
"I am just entering the school now" I replied, parking my car . I hopped down, carried my laptop, phones which I put and locked the car. I walked inside and met them seated.
"Hey bitches" I yelled hugging them.
"We have been waiting for you since mana " Yasmine said after I finished.
" Sorry guys lets go " I apologized dragging Ayush with me. We catwalked to the class and the lecturer came in a few moments later . We finshed our English lecture which lasted for about two hours or days. We all but ran to cafteria. We saw Jalal (Jalalludeen Muhammad) who is my male bestfriend. We quietly crept up to him and I shouted in his ear.
" kut, do you want to burst my ear drums?" he said looking horrified. We started laughing .
" sorry mana " yi apologized. We sat down and we bought snacks and drinks. Fanta, spirite, coke etc. After thirty minutes of gisting and catching up , Jalal and Ayush escorted me to my car and bade me farewell. We hugged and I drove away albeit a little carelessly .

  How was the first chapter?😊
   Hope it was nice🙊

    Like 👍
    Comment😉
       Share 😜

      Sorry don't mind me
          Please continue reading my book and don't forget to like,comment and share.
      Thank you so much , I appreciate you guys .
      I love you guys 💕 
           Remember that
                Bye
Faiza