Chapter 1

[ Izuku Midoriya ]

"Handyman!? Where are you?" I yelled out loud. "Master... what's the problem?" The blue haired guy asked me. "Well we're out of milk for my milkshakes. I want you to go get some!" I demanded him. "Sit there is one problem... everyone knows who I am! So it's better if you go yourself since nobody knows who you actually are." He explained. "Urg fine... I will go myself!" I sighed and stood up from my chair. "You will be expecting extra work Handyman!" Yelled and closed the door behind me. In my room I dressed myself as a normal person would. With a green oversized sweater, some black shorts and my red sneakers. "Well then I'm leaving! Don't you guys dare to trash this place while I'm gone!" I yelled. Walking outside into the dark alley how I hated that. When I'm reached the busy street I noticed a fight. "Ground Zero back me up!" The hero yelled to the sidekick. "Don't tell me what to do!" The sidekick yelled back. "He's getting away!" The hero yelled again. "I can see that! I'm doing my best!" The sidekick yelled at the hero with his raspy yet familiar voice. When I walked closer I finally saw them fighting one of my villains. "Kachhan..." I mumbled underneath my breath. After some theme the fight was over and the heroes won, the crowd cleared and Kacchan noticed me standing there. "Oi Nerd!" He yelled at me. "K-Kacchan!" I played along. "Where the fuck have you been?" He asked me confused. "You see...."

Pause the story for a moment!

Let me explain to you. I'm Izuku Midoriya known as the leader of the villains. I was crowned their new leader after All for One was defeated by All Might. Ever since that fight I've been 'missing' for some time now. Most of the people forgot about me except my mom and it seems Kacchan didn't forget me to. He is now in his third and last year at the UA and getting closer to becoming the number one hero. We're basically enemies tho he doesn't know my true identity. Now we finally meet again, so let's continue.

"Explain why you disappeared from the radar out of nowhere!" Kacchan yelled at me. "Well I got kidnapped by these villains. They tried to make me join them but I refuse ever since then I've been on the run, so I've been removing all my tracks since them. That's why people forgot about me, but it seems some remember me." I lied to him. "How long has this been going on?" He asked me like he worried. "Oh acting like a true hero Kacchan! Well ever since the day of that sludge villain. The villains who kidnapped me saw what I did and were afraid of my reckless behavior. They thought I had some hidden quirk and were scared it would kill them all, so they kidnapped me. I've been running and hiding for the past three years. It seems you've become a fine hero now Kacchan." I explained to him. It wasn't actually a lie only the par where I escaped and they've been chasing me. Cuz I kinda accepted the offer. "Well of course I'm a great hero you shitty nerd! Your still a quirkless wimp and I'm amazing! Now I'm here to protect you from these shitty villains!" He smiled with his ego. "You don't have to Kacchan I survived the past three years so I don't need your help." I tried to brush it of. "Are you looking down on me Deku?" He said with an angry tone. "Not at all it's just I wanna take of this myself!" I said to calm him down. "Shut up! I'm leaving, your still the same stupid nerd Deku!" The brushed it of and left with the hero who was done won't he interviews and autographs.

I walked away to the store to get milk for my milkshakes. When I got back the place was still intact and the league was just chilling. "I'm back you shits!" I yelled. "Deku-Kun I missed you!" Toga ran towards me and tried to hug me. "Stop trying to get my blood." I dodged her. "But Deku-Kun I just wanna taste your delicious blood!" She wined. "Oh stop it already your not a child." I said annoyed after my meeting with Kaccahn. "So my childhood friend and former hero Ground Zero saw me today. He wants to protect me, so we might be in trouble soon and you remember when we kidnapped him. If he knows you guys and me are connected we might as well be all dead." I said annoyed. "So what now?" Handyman asked me. "Well I'm going back to live with my mother so he wouldn't be suspicious of me and then I'm just gonna visit you when I have the time so we can finish our mission with that dumb new number one hero Lemillion. Understood?" I explained the plan. "Yes sir!" They all said. "Well I'm going to pack my stuff and leave you here alone. Don't you dare to drink my milkshakes and trash this place or I will kill you." I said to scare them. Then I went to my room ad started to pack my bags with my normal clothes. "I'm leaving now!" I yelled and left. The way to my old house wasn't that long and I remember it well since I spy on my mother sometimes, but this time I actually have to speak to her again after abondoning her like that. I ring the doorbell and wair for her to answer the door. The moment she opened the door she stared at me with the bigest eyes ever. "I-Izuku...?" She said.