CHAPTER ONE

LEO

I was navigating the Argo 2 when I thought of her. I could remember everything. She was my one true love, though I only met her once.  Her name was Calypso. I promised on river Styx I would come to get her from Ogygia yet I'm starting to think ... no I can't think like that. Its already hard on the ship .. the emotions were on a desperate high. I hated it. Everyone mocking me. Percy and Annabeth have been inseparable for days since they came back from Taturus. Even Frank and Hazel seem to be together a lot now. He was the seventh wheel. Suddenly with a jolt Piper yelled "Leo!! " with so much charmspeak I shook my head and bolted up straight, shaking my thoughts away. "What is it?" I asked ; curiosity getting the best of me.  "You almost crashed us again Leo!" Said Piper sternly.  I looked at her.  She might understand I thought.   No .. Calypso was my own small secret.  "Oh sorry Pipes I got a lot on my mind,  With Gea awaking." I couldn't even meet her eyes. I hated keeping secrets but it's for the best. "Leo everything will turn out okay. Now you get some rest and let Percy take the defense of the Argo 2. " Piper said slighty smiling. She knew something was up, her mother was Aphrodite of course goddess of love and beauty.  So there's no telling what she knows. 

                         CALYPSO

I looked out onto the garden and saw Leo's little shack house he built, and cryed. I've loved and re-loved but somehow Leo was different from the rest. He was rude, ignorant,  but sweet and funny. When I heard him say," I'm coming back for you Calypso, i swear it on the river Styx" ... I was astonished nobody not even Percy Jackson had sworn on the river Styx to bring me away from this island.  Maybe... no I can't be, I can't be in love with this Guy I just met.  "Why?!" I scream ; crying my heart out as I sit in Leo's house. I miss the noise .. I can feel him slowly drifting away.