prologue.

( 2014 - middle school years. )

“kim sihoon!”

sihoon was in a bad mood, but still he turned around to face kim ryuya. with that annoying voice of hers.

“you didn’t come to school for a week. what happened?”

sihoon snorted. “since when you cared?” he mumbled.

she rolled her eyes. “i don’t. i was just asking.”

“personal issues?”

“like what?”

he didn't answer, but ryuya was determined to know and tailed along with him to school. “did you cause trouble? or were you sick? or you didn't finish 2 months worthy of homework and you just decided to do everything in a span of one week?”

he still didn’t say anything.

“or... did your family member die?”

and sihoon just stopped walking, as if he was triggered. now ryuya seemed to be guessing right, so she dug for more information. “was it your mom? your dad? your siblings?”

“it’s—”

“either way, you shouldn’t have been absent for a week. took you so long to cope up with someone’s death.”

sihoon clenched his fist, gritting his teeth upon hearing ryuya‘s words. he sent her a glare, and with a harsh tone, he shot back, “i know rich kids are rude, but i never knew they’re insensitive bitches as well.” he turned away from her. “i hope one day you’ll get to experience how losing your whole family feels.”

then he walked away and since then, he never talked to ryuya ever again.

playlist

sickness
➸ vernon ft. pledis girlz

love tint
➸ euiwoongxhyungseop

alright
➸ chai

why you
➸ sik-k (prod. gxxd)

get cool
➸ stray kids

really really
➸ cherry bullet

0 (young)
➸ trcng

ateen
➸ seventeen

♡ ˚୨⋆。˚ ⋆

not a lot of sihoon fics here, so im adding this to the list !! lets debut, kim sihoon c: