The Dorms

Deku's POV:
I stepped into my dorm room looking at the boxes that sat on my floor. I could tell each one apart from another. One my All Might stuff. Sorry I'm a fan girl... another the clothes I wear around my friends. Pretty much guy clothes. The last box held my um secret clothes. You know dresses, skirts, ribbons. The kind of stuff you wouldn't want people seeing if you were a boy in there eyes. Oh by the way I'm Izumi (Izuku) (Deku) Midoriya. It's weird and annoying hiding that you're a girl. Like I have to wear a binder to push down my chest, I can't let my mood change on my period and other things. I hide all of my female clothes in the back corner of my closet and start putting my "normal" clothes in my dresses or hanging them up in the closet. Then comes the decorations! Posters, figures and other stuff I move out then I put my books on my book shelf. I couldn't put up any family pictures. I'm wearing a dress in every single one! But I still keep a picture of my mom in my room next to my books. She would really save me when I was younger, she's the reason my father suck around till he found out I was qurikless. But All Might has really been my father figure since I got All for One. I flopped down onto my bed smiling to myself. I was still in my clothes from before but knowing my classmates they'll want to see my dorm.

Speak of the devil. Mina and a few others showed up at my door and I walked over opening the door and slipping out. After a few seconds of talking, "Oh come one guys there's nothing in here to see!" I say trying to hide well pretty much everything. "They push past me,"Omg Deku I didn't know you were suck a fangir- boy" says Uraraka. Her and Iida are my only friends who know about my secret. I let out a sigh of relief. After the girls finish going through my room, I go around and look at the other rooms with them. After a while we made it into some kind of competition. I don't really understand but I went along with it. Then this hole thing ended and I sat with Iida and Uraraka in the lounge.

Todoroki's POV:
    I quietly walk into the lounge to see Deku, Uraraka and Iida. I don't think they noticed me I was quite when I walked in.  I decided to listen. Somethings off about Deku I just know it. "Isn't it uncomfortable to wear that for to long Deku?" I hear Uraraka ask Deku who was drinking some tea. Spill the tea already sis!-Author. "Yeah I does but that's the price I got to pay you know." I hear Deku say his voice higher then normal. I watched as Deku tugged at a strap that was under his shirt. I try to listen closer to there conversation and then accidentally bumped into a table. Shit! Deku, Uraraka and Iida all snap there head in my direction. "So what's that strap for Midoriya?"I ask.

    "N-nothing!" Deku says standing behind Uraraka and Iida. He looked like he was gonna book it to the other exit. Uraraka said something to Iida who then proceeded to pick up Midoriya. I got a bit mad. I have a crush on Midoriya, yes I do. But these feelings aren't strong enough to act upon. While I wasn't paying attention Iida ran out of the room carrying Midoriya, he was curled up in a ball how adorable. I ran out the exit I was by Uraraka following me. By the time I got To Midoriya's room the door was locked, Iida was gone and Uraraka stopped following me. I knocked on Deku's door. No reply. I'll ask him tomorrow at school he won't be able to run then.

   I walked into my room. I pulled open my closet door there was a giant cork bored. Midoriya's school picture in the center. Ian's a few pictures surrounding that on. I pick a girl who looked similar to Midoriya a was there and noted as well on said that there was no trace of an Izuku Midoriya being born only a Izumi Midoriya. I had an odd hunch about Midoriya for a while and I could feel I was about to figure out something about him that Uraraka and Iida apparently know. I take out a new piece of paper and write nothing suspicious in his room, I had Mom father information for me about him I continued writing, no family pictures in room. I place it on the board wait a tac. I step back and close my closet door. I let out one last final sigh as I crawled into bed. I didn't got to sleep right away though, I texted Momo.
Todoroki
Momo

I found something
What?
I caught him adjusting a strap on his shoulder underneath his clothes, are you 100% you didn't see anything in his room?
Yeah I'm 200% sure but it's oof he is definitely hiding something, always being late to class when we need to change and the teachers being ok with it? They probably know something...
Definitely
I place my phone down next to my bed. I feel my eyes get heave. Tomorrow I find out Midoriya. Are you really the girl Izumi Midoriya?

~923 words~ sorry this took so long :p also detective Todoroki