alone

CHAPTER fifteen

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Like a F-ing God or Something
part1
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Like a F-ing God or Somethingpart1||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•but did he actually do it•
alone
⚚⚚⚚

There were problems. The entire town would admit it. A group of high schoolers held a trial for murder. A group of kids is writing a new history for their town. A town where nothing exists except what was within town limits, with one exception. No adults, no family, just the portion of kids between the age of sixteen and eighteen. A group of teens running a town all by themselves.

They day started quiet. Little, if anyone, woke up before eight o'clock, but every morning at five Bleu would wake up and run. She wasn't running to get somewhere, or for exercise. She was simply trying to run away from the fact that her mother and father were gone. The fact that she was stuck in a world full of football jocks, potheads, cheerleaders, and arrogant assholes, aka basic high school kids.

The town was quiet. Bleu was sitting at the kitchen table clutching an empty mug in her hands. Her mother used to drink coffee every morning when she was a little girl. Then she would pack lunch boxes for her three kids. She would scribble their names in black sharpie. The head off to work. Bleu's father got the kids up but followed his wife out the door about about an hour later. Which left the kids to fend for themselves. They fed themselves breakfast and walked to the bus together. Until only two kids were left.

Footsteps behind her caused Bleu to look up and turn around. When she moved she let go of the cup and it slid to the edge of the table, threatening to fall.

"Hey." Grizz whispered.

Bleu looked at him, trying to wash the sadness from her eyes. The lack of parents in this new town was getting to her, plus that fact that she was holding a boy as a prisoner in the basement and not to mention her brother who was chained to  a heater in the spare bedroom. Just like any normal house hold in New Ham, right?

"Hey." Bleu said as she grabbed the cup before it titled and fell.

"Um, I just got done talking to Luke and he wanted me to report somethings to you." Grizz stopped and noticed how melancholy Bleu's attitude seemed. "Bleu? What's wrong?"

Bleu shook her head.

"Um. What did he say?" She asked while pushing in the chair and turning to face Grizz. Grizz sighed.

"Well, with two prisoners now, plus protecting you, it's a problem."

"Okay, I get it." Bleu said drawing out the y on her 'okay'.

"So we have nobody in the streets."

"Yeah." Bleu said as she wiped the wet hair from her face with her sleeve. "We need to train new people, expand The Guard."