The premiere

( my first fanfic so yeah don't judge also there may be some stuff in here so ya don't even judge ahah) 

Its been 3 months since I last saw him, this is the most pain I've been through in ages. Every day I count down the hours, minutes and seconds to get to see his face. With his band, filming and interviews I rarely get to see him. We message and facetime as often as we can but it's never enough, I need to see him. 

We have only seen each other 10 times, over the 6 months we've been together. I can't wait to meet up with him after the Stranger Things season 3 premiere in Santa Monica. Mom drove me over from our house in Venice Beach to Santa Monica, she told me to be careful and always follow my heart. She has only met Finn twice, one after an interview and that one time when he and Noah were together. 

We pulled up to the pier, I saw lots of paparazzi and a lot of the cast of stranger things, Sadie Sink, Caleb McLaughlin, Gaten and Millie. I've always loved Millie, but after she and Jacob broke up she has been hanging around Finn more and more stuff in the media has been posted. All the girls at my school ship fille, Finn tells me there are only friends and that he will never be more than friends with her. I have to trust him on this, they always post photos with each other on their insta stories, I guess it's because they always hang out with each other onset and for interviews. 

My mom dropped me off, I scrambled past the paparazzi until I saw him, it's been too long. He was getting his photos taken by the press, I decided to not go over to him, I'm not that fond of being put on magazines and over the media. After a few minutes the press calmed down and I went over to him, he gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek. "I missed you so much," he told me, as he brushed my hair out of my face and grabbed my hand. He pulled out a diamond bracelet and slipped it onto my wrist softly, whilst looking into my eyes. I felt frozen still lost, in a trance stuck in his deep brown eyes.  "i-its beautiful", I responded giving him a hug. "FINN FINN FINN", I knew who it was yelling. "speak of the devil", I muttered softly under my breath rolling my eyes so hard I think they touched my brain. "oh hi Millie, how are you", Finn responded giving her a hug. Great, why does millie always come whenever we are together like ugh, it pisses me of so much like to talk to someone else for gods sake! 

Noah came over too, he was one of my close friends as well. "OMG hey I've missed you so much" he yelled walking over to me. I wanted to seem happy but that thought. Millie and Finn. It disgusts me. Their friends, but, there's something else happening, I know it. I and Noah talk about his youtube channel and how far he has come. I'm so proud for him, he is such a great guy.

" I'm so sorry, I just got carried away in a conversation. do you want to get something to eat", he approached me softly stroking me arm (ahhh i can't write romaticaly don't judgeeee). I looked him in the eyes, he lifted my chin up with his soft hands and pulled me closer. "I've missed you so much, I really love you", he tried to comfort me by pulling me even closer. Our hands touched each other until we were holding them. He kissed me. Slowly. It felt like ages, our soft lips locked together. I've missed this, I've missed him, I knew he really did love me. But something still was bugging me, I couldn't figure it out, we had to go watch the premiere now so I headed over to where they were playing it on the screen and sat next to Finn. 

"the next season looks so great Finn", I tell him. he puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder and he smiles at me. he didn't say anything, weird. 10 minutes later it was Eleven and Mike on the screen, great. It was mileven kissing, for a long long long time. The whole audience cheered, he looked at me and sturred "it it didn't mean anything, its a role". I just stared blankly at him, and looked back at the screen and continued the premiere. It looked like a pretty serious, passionate kiss. But it's just a role right?

okay so part 2 will come soon and I wrote this in class instead of doing my work so we love that for me, yewww.