𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 – 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙  𝕰𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙—————————————————————————————

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 – 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕰𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙
—————————————————————————————

The dinning room was filled with the aroma of an elaborate breakfast as well as the residents residing inside of the Malfoy real-estate whom were already sitting in their respective seats.

"Ah [Y|N], it seems you've finally joined us."

[Y|N]'s green-hazel eyes seemed to dull a bit before they resumed their natural mischievous, yet warm, alluring glint. "I'm sorry to have kept you waiting sir."

Lucius narrowed his eyes momentarily at the  boy before he glanced at his son, Draco Malfoy, a sliver-blonde eleven year-old who was taught strongly to believe within the importance of blood status since a very young age. [Y|N] was no different than Draco, also taught to maintain the belief of certain blood statuses such as pure-bloods were superior than mudbloods, muggles (non-magical folk), half-bloods, half-breeds, and blood traitors. Unlike Draco, however, [Y|N] thought the old family prejudice against any status other than pure-bloods to be discriminatory and unbelievably ludicrous. Of course, this resulted with the mid-brown eleven year old getting more than an earful by Lucius, Narcissa, as well as Draco. Even more so by Bellatrix, who quite frankly, was a deranged sociopath. A deranged, absurd sociopath at that.

"–[Y|N] did you hear anything that I've just said?" Lucius glared slightly at the boy as his grip on his utensil tighten rather uneasily, "It's bad enough you were late to breakfast, boy."

[Y|N] clenched his fist underneath the table and resisted the strong urge to roll his eyes. Just as [Y|N] was about to respond, the eleven year old felt a cold yet reassuring hand on top of his clenched fist. Green-hazel eyes glanced at the pale hand and knew immediately that the hand belonged to Draco.

"Well what is it boy," impatiently asked Lucius.

"–Hogwarts has finally sent us our letters."

Narcissa looked at her son almost cautiously, "Now Draco, I don't remember your name being [Y|N]."

It was [Y|N]'s turn to be the reassuring one out of the duo. He smoothly moved his hand on top of Draco's and used his index finger and ring finger to comfortingly rub circles on the pale knuckles; eventually interlocking their hands together. [Y|N] secretly leaned his head downwards when both Narcissa and Lucius were looking at each other for quite some time; they were possibly discussing about the boys' future at Hogwarts and comparing it to their possible future at Durmstrang Institute.

Draco's cheeks were slowly gaining a pink hue as he felt [Y|N]'s lips against his knuckles. [Y|N] gave the Malfoy a smirk-ish grin as soon as they both locked eyes. Draco's blush seemed to worsen once he caught the sight of Kit Walker's roguish grin. Rather flusteredly Draco asked, "D-Diagon Alley, Mother? When are we going?"