[1] {S} Dominance.

This is a S M U T, because I'm a hoe for RK900. RK900 will be called Nines, because I love calling him that. It's fitting.
———

(First Person, Reader Point of View)

I was sitting at my desk, near Gavin Reed's. I was seriously getting pissed off with his bullshit and flirty remarks. Reed would constantly ask me out, which always made me upset as all hell. "So how about a date tomorrow night?" Reed asked, leaning against my desk. "How about I break your fucking nose?" I snapped, having enough of his shit.

"L/N! My office!" Fowler shouted, standing from his office door. "What did you do now?" Reed asked, watching me walk towards Fowler's office. "Fuck off, Reed."

"You will on homicide once again, but this time you will be partnered." Fowler spoke, as soon as the door shut behind me. "If it is with Reed, I will beat the shit out of him." I growled, crossing my arms. "I'm going to pretend I didn't here that. You will be paired with the new detective Android." Fowler spoke, looking down at me as he stood next to his chair. "So Cyberlife already made another model of Connor, and it's only been a week since he was deactivated?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I guess so." Fowler looked at me, knowing I was going to put my two sense in. "Why me, Jeffery?"

"Because you worked with Androids before, by Androids I mean Connor and the deviants. You are the only one strong enough to not break with the pressure of another Android. I would pair him with Hank, but..."

"Hanks gone. I know." Truth to be told, Hank committed suicide 6 days ago. After Connor got deactivated, he felt like he lost his son all over again and he finally pulled the trigger. It feels terrible to lose my uncle, but I pushed forward. "When is the Android coming in?" I asked, feeling the sadness well up in my chest.

"In 10 minutes, L/N go take a break for those few minutes. I know you aren't quite over-" "Don't finish that statement, I'm going to go hide in the break room and try not to fucking be emotional." I spoke, pushing the office door open. I stalked off to the break room, without Reed noticing.

I sat at a table, resting my head on my arm. This is fucking bullshit, I need to man up. Uncle Hank wouldn't want you mourning his death, he'd want you fucking rejoiced because his grumpy ass wasn't being a dick. It didn't help the pain though.

"Y/N-" "L/N, to you Reed." I snapped, looking up at his ugly ass face. "No need to be a bitch!" Reed shouted, starting to get in my face. "Only person in here that is being a bitch is you, getting in the face of Lieutenant L/N's face." I heard a voice, much like Connor's but an octave or two deeper. I felt a hand on my chin, which I recognized as Reed's. "Keep your filthy hands off of me." I growled, shoving Reed away from me.

I finally turned to see the Android, he was a couple inches taller than Connor, he had ice blue eyes, and had the model number of RK900. "Thank you, uhh..." I spoke, standing up. "No need to thank me, Lieutenant. I was only doing my job as your partner." "What should I call you?" I asked, looking up at him. "I don't have a name, seeing as Cyberlife wanted you to name me. I much prefer to be called RK900, but I'm sure it is a mouthful for humans."

"How about Nines? It is simple enough to shout out durning investigations and similar enough RK900." I asked, after about 30 seconds of thinking. "You will have to register it properly, Lieutenant."

I scoffed but looked him in the eye. "RK900, register name." I spoke out. "Registering name." "Nines." "My name is Nines."

"Lieutenant, I got a report of a homicide at the Eden Club. It appears a human is killing other humans within the building." Nines spoke, which made me walk towards my desk. Nines followed me, with a cocky smirk on his lips. "Let me grab my jacket and keys, then we can go. Also, Nines? It's Y/N, not Lieutenant."