first time 🍥

[ this is benjis pov so keep that in mind ]

it's the second day i've been with jeyjey and i think it's time we fuck. all we've done is make out a lot but tonight the real deal is gonna happen.

" hey jeyjey ! " i yell out " yes ? " jeyjey says in his cute accent. " tonight's gonna be special " i said, jeyjey responds with " what do you mean ". " you know " i say with a smirk. jeyjey finally realizes what i mean and starts blushing.

[ a few hours later ]
we're cuddling on jeyjeys bed and watching a random tv program we picked, i figured right now is the best time so i start playing with jeyjeys hair as he's laying on my chest. he looks at me with puppy eyes and starts blushing. i pick him up and place him on my lap and we start making out and jeyjey can feel the boner i have already. " so you're ready right now " he says looking at it. " what'd you expect " i say leaning into his neck. i then dominant jeyjey and tell him to take off his clothes but as he gets to his boxers he gets shy, i start kissing him from his neck to his boxers which makes him harder. i stop and remove my clothes and jeyjeys eyes widen with shock when he sees the massive boner i have. " get on your knees and let me see how sexy you look with my dick in your hands and mouth " i said demandingly. jeyjey obeys and my eyes roll back in pleasure. i grip onto his hair and admire him sucking me. " fuck babe that feels so fucking good ". jeyjey goes faster and i moan instantly. " b-babe im gonna cum " jeyjey doesn't stop and starts pumping and sucking as he's desperate for cum. i finally came in jeyjeys mouth and i ask if he's ready for something else. " i-i guess so " says jeyjey. i go get the lube and tell jeyjey to get on all fours. " i'm gonna finger you first ok ? " " please do and don't be scared to hurt me " jeyjey says. i was surprised by what he said but still put lube on my fingers and started with one. " ready ? " i said " please go benji " says jeyjey. i enter slowly and he's so tight, after 30 seconds i ask if he's ready for another finger. " yes and go fast " replies jeyjey. i listen and went fast so he let out a soft moan i can see his cock perking up. " are you ready for the real deal " i said " p-please give it to me " says jeyjey.
i go in slow and can see jeyjey slightly grip the sheets " harder " says jeyjey, i go fully in and we both let out moans. after a few mins i yell " ah fuck i'm gonna cum " " HARDER DADDY " slips out of jeyjeys mouth and i can no longer hold my cum. we both moan and cum at the same time and flop next to each other. " love you jeyjey " " love you more benjamin "