Chapter 1: Who are you?

The Air was crisp and cold,Little pitter pats of feet where going down the street. It was Keii,rushing down to the bus stop. Her hand bag was slung over her shoulder,her hair was hardly fixed,and she had her toothbrush in her mouth. Her skin was milky and pale,her eyes gleaming a dark brown. She was dressed in Aquamarine Skinny jeans,and a baggy black hoodie. The wind had been knocked out of her by the time she reached the stop. She checked her phone,6:53 Am. She did a quiet cheer of success,she was early. She stood patiently,awaiting until the big yellow contraction arrive. She got on,heading to the back. She grinned to herself,actually looking foward to the school day. Time passed,she got to the school,saying hello and good morning to the few friends she had,grabbing some breakfast. She had a total of four classes,Us History,Theater,Algebra 2,And Art. It seemed simple enough,but it wasn't. She was ill,and not much could be done about it, she didn't have much energy,but the show must go on,as she always said. When Lunch had came,she would sit by herself,on the rare accession that Tai was there,shed always sit with her.

Whenever school had ended,Keii would always walk home. Today,she decided to stop at the Store,she had some extra change,and decided tonight would be Macaroni night. She fixed her hair in the window before going in,pulling up her pants and fixing her shoe laces. She was always trying to dress for impression,in case she might see someone to peek her fancy. She headed in,saying hello to a few people,when she finally reached the isle,she had found that the macaroni was on the top shelf. Something worth noting,was that Keii was a measly 5'5",with that being known,she couldn't reach the stuff. She stretched her hand up,letting out a whine of defeat. To her surprise,a hand brushed hers out of the way,she felt the cool rubber of his gloves on her skin,lowering her arm. He had gotten the box for her,smiling. He was tall,his hair was black,and some in a pony tail. He had a yellow vest on,with a dress shirt under it,and some casual black pants to follow. "Izs thizs what you were trying to reach,Dear?" He had an accent,from somewhere in Europe,you could guess. Keii blushed,shakily taking it. "yeah,thanks." She said looking away,but when she looked back up,he was gone.

She tried looking for him,but he had left the store. She sighed a little on the walk home,thinking to herself. "That guy was kinda cute."