Σ>―(chapter XIV)♡→

🌕🌌🔭🌃🌑

°The one where
she feels different.

                        lily was not gonna lie the following weeks after her birthday definitely felt a different, especially with david. There was this weird chemo signals or tension going on between them but neither adult said something. And honestly it terrified the alvares girl slightly but her being her she dealt with it like how she always deals with stuff she's unfamiliar with or scared with— by ignoring it until it goes away.

The alvares girl won't lie and say that she hasn't used her busy schedule as an excuse to avoid confrontation with a certain slovakian vlogger. But it was true she has been pretty booked the past weeks— either receiving brand deals, offers to do interviews etc— she was even offered to do the auto complete interview with wire which she was excited about and when she told her david, the 22 year old vlogger was so happy for his best friend, even though lily was getting busy which resulted into spending less time with david and the vlog squad but nonetheless they understood and have been incredibly supportive to the young girl which lily really appreciated.

So here she was at one of the studios in los angeles, having a meeting with her manager about her next shoot and collaboration with another brand. Her manager, jessie, was explaining the details about the collaboration but the alvares girl's mind was floating somewhere else— although her physical body was sitting right in front of her manager, her mind couldn't be more far away.

"lily"

"lily!"

"lilian!" the 22 year old jumped in her seat after hearing her manager's voice boom in front of her "i'm sorry, what?"

jessie rolled her eyes and massaged her slightly wrinkled forhead "i said do you want to take the offer?" lily bit her lip not really knowing what the offer was exactly for she was not listening to a word her manager said since they entered the room

She scratched the back of her neck "uh what was the offer again?" she smiled nervously at her manager.

jessie sighed and explained to lily one more time "it's a collaboration with the clothing brand cb, they offered for you to become the brand ambassador and you'll have to do a magazine shoot and also a commercial shoot. you up for it?"

Lily had a huge grin on her face that she can't seem to remove, of course she's up for it. This was her dream and it's right there standing in front of her, this was everything she ever hoped for— all her works and sacrifices is finally going to pay off.  "is that even a question? of course jessie-"

"but there is a catch" her manager, jessie cut her off

lily furrowed her brows "what do you mean?"

Lily's manager sighed "The shoot will be held in italy and it's a lot so you'll probably have to stay there a few weeks, one month max"

The alvares girl's mind immediately drift to david and the others but mostly david, can she really handle being away that long? She has gotten so used to her pattern with the dobrik boy she has quite forgotten how she lived her life before david dobrik came into the picture. Would david be mad at her if he took the offer? or would he understand?