Screenslaver takes you

For a whole week, you hadn't seen or heard from Elastigirl. However, there were no reports of her being officially listed as a missing person, which made you a tad suspicious. After some consideration, you decided to take matters into your own hands. You wanted to find your friend. Hopping into your car, you set off and drove to Elastigirl's last known whereabouts. You only hoped she was still there now. Or at least somewhere near.

After an hour or so, you finally arrived. It was an abandoned warehouse, where strange activity had been reported, hence why Elastigirl went there. You took a deep breath and got out of the car. Taking a look around, you didn't see anything or anyone. Walking towards the main entrance, you kept looking around, keeping your guard up as best you can.

Upon entering the warehouse, you tried to keep calm, but couldn't help feeling nervous. All you could see inside were a few scraps of paper on the floor, which you paid no attention to as they were unimportant. Spotting a flight of stairs, you slowly went up, keeping your wits about you again, in case something sprung up on you. When you reached the top of the stairs, you saw a bright blue light shining out a crack in the door. Taking a deep breath, you walked slowly towards the door. Looking around the door, you saw a figure in all black sat at a desk, staring at the screen where the light came from...

"Welcome, Y/N, I've been expecting you." You were shook. How did this person know your name? Or that you were going there? "H-how do you know my name?" you asked, stuttering a little. The figure turned around. They were wearing a strange looking mask, which was slowly removed. Underneath, there was a woman staring back at you, smirking. "I know all. And see all. You may call me Screenslaver. Or Evelyn if you wish. Which may change soon." She continued to smirk at you, while you took a single step back.

"W-where is Elastigirl? What did you do to her?!" Evelyn stood up, giggling and walked around you, slowly examining you thinking to herself "You'll do fine...". Evelyn slammed the door shut and locked it. You were trapped with her. "Elastigirl?" Evelyn asked, fully aware of who she was. "Ah, yes. I can say she's safe and sound. Physically at least. But...mentally? Not so..." Evelyn laughed evilly, which frightened you. "What do you mean?!" you yelled at her, scared and also frustrated. Evelyn sighed and pushed you against the wall. She held your hands above your head, pinning you. "No more questions, Y/N. You will share the same fate as Elastigirl."

Evelyn smirked to herself and bit her lip. With one hand, she kept hold of both of your hands and with the other, reached for a pair of black goggles. Your eyes widened with fear, while Evelyn got more excited. "Get off me...please!" you begged her, trying to escape her, but Evelyn's grip was too tight. Evelyn bit her lip once more and held the goggles a few inches away from your face. You tried to look away, but felt yourself being drawn to something. Just barely, you could see a spiral in both spots for the eyes. You gave up trying to escape Evelyn now. Instead, you stared blankly a little. Then, without hesitation, Evelyn thrust the goggles onto your eyes and then let go of your hands. Your head flinched and you flailed, which slowly faded.

No more than 5 seconds later, your arms dropped by your side and you stood there blankly. Evelyn laughed and slowly caressed your cheeks. "You're all mine now. You and Elastigirl are my little pets and its time for us to have some fun...."