|•Finding out•|

Gizzy's Pov~

I was on a walk and I saw some friends on the way too I waved to them and they also waved back. It was nice of them because some didn't wave back either they were busy or just not wanted to say hi to me but I still had a wonderful day.. until I got back home.. I felt a bit werid at first but I thought it was a bit of sickness it has been a little cold outside.. tho it didn't turn out as seemed..  I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror my eyes were blank it was all white and blood was coming out of my eyes I freaked out and fell down then passed out.. on the floor..

(gizzy's friend) Tycer's Pov~

Gizzy said we would help me with a project I'm doing with noob and I'm so excited to get it done! I'm here.. but it doesn't seem like he's inside but his car is here and I'm pretty sure I saw him walk back  I knocked on his door..

"Gizzy! You there?.. Hello!!."

NoBody: Gizzy got straight up and unlocked the door in a hurry..

"sorry!! I just was busy. Heh.."

"ok. Well what about that project? We still gonna work on it."

"oh! Yeah"

Nobody Again: They went inside Tycer had the project in his hands and put it down then they started working on the project...Hours Later..

Gizzy's Pov Again~

"phew.. finally we done! That was kinda hard to do.. no Wonder why you came over!"

"yeah!-" Tycer looks at me.. and without saying anything he gives me a terrified look like he saw a ghost

"uhm.. Tycer you ok?" I looked at him worried and he tried to  get that scared face off "yeah yeah I'm fine! Totally.. fine" he replied but I answered more worried then before.. "Is there something wrong with.. my face?" he nodded slowly and I went back to the mirror and screamed like a little girl and fainted on the floor..

°|cliff hanger.. YOU WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME! GOODBYE PEEPS! I hope you enjoyed.. it's not the end why would I make a story then never work on it? Knowing it's gonna be cool! Stay connected ya know what I meant to say Bai Bai|°