Σ>―(chapter XV)♡→

🌕🌌🔭🌃🌑

°The one where
they fall back
to pattern

Lily did not know how she was going to tell david and the others about the opportunity she was offered. She didn't know what he was going to say- well she does and he's probably going to tell her to go for it and do what she has to do but honestly she doesn't know if that's the answer she wants.

so again, she ignored it and hopefully she won't ever have to talk to david about it but we all knows that's too good to happen.

Lily missed david and david missed lily, they were all aware of that, including their friends who honestly couldn't handle seeing the two so quiet anymore. So david invited lily to come over and finally after a long time lily said yes and drove to the home of the dobrik boy.

When the 22 year old alvares entered the house, she was greeted by jason who picked up the girl and spun her around screaming " LILY!! YOU'RE BACK! WE MISSED YOU" the alvares girl couldn't contain her giggles as she looked at the older man weirdly- jason then set her down and took a few steps backward "that was probably the first time i touched you and I'm never doing it again" he joked

Lily laughed as she took her shoes off by the door "i've only been gone for like two weeks and it's not like i wasn't talking to you guys at all"

natalie greeted the alvares girl with a hug "oh thank god, david's been driving me crazy. he's so cranky when you're not here" the assistant kid as david shouted from the couch "no i wasn't!"

Lily chuckled seeing the messy mop of hair on david's head and usual black attire "hey, there's my favorite nine year old", she walked over to the dobrik boy and bent down a little to hug her best friend who's sitting on the couch.

"i missed you" david mumbled like a five year old who missed his mom and nuzzled his face on lily's neck

she chuckled as she ruffled david's hair and stood back up "i'm here now, jeez you really can't survive without me" although lily meant it as a joke but to david her statement couldn't be more true, he has gotten so dependent on the alvares girl that just a week without seeing her nearly drove him crazy. He was cranky and quiet at the same time- david didn't like himself without lily, he likes himself better when he's in the company of lily alvares

and his friends couldn't agree more, david with lily was a great david.

Lily was like a mom, best friend and girlfriend all at the same time to the 22 year old slovak. She does crazy stupid stuff with him but also limits him, she helps him get more sleep and fix his schedule, she awares david whether he's going too far for a bit or not. It was no surprise to anyone when the two became best friends and they were glad that they did- especially natalie not only does lily literally lessens her job as an assistant but she saw how lily help david pick up his broken pieces and slowly helo him put them back together after the whole liza situation. She was patient with the dobrik boy so it didn't surprise her how in such short amount of time, lily alvares and david dobrik fell into a pattern of their own.

lily was david's moonlight, natalie thought- thinking back to the moment her and the alvares girl were having a sleepover and lily explained what a moonlight was and how she wanted to find hers. ironically david found his- natalie just wish both 22 year olds would realize it sooner.

"so what did i miss?" lily asked as she nuzzled deeper into the cloud couch, missing how comfortable it felt.

joe entered the living room along with josh carrying a ton of snacks "oh hey lily!"

"ahhh joe i missed you" the alvares girl said as joe greeted him with a kiss on her head along with josh who gave the girl a side hug.

"what's all this?"

"just some snacks"

lily took the giant bag of Doritos and carried it back to the couch and sat beside david who ate the doritos with her

"again, what'd i miss hoes" lily said munching on the giant chips, slapping david's hands as he went to get more

"well, jason and trisha are still dating" josh piped from behind the couch, lily looked up to jason with an impressed look "wow really? nice! i thought that was gonna crash and burn after about three months!" she high fived the older man and jason rolled his eyes but slapped lily's hands nonetheless

David sat up "jase surprised me with a turkey shoot" he grinned thinking about that memory last week.

"what the fuck is that?"

"i surprised him with a bunch of guys dressed up as turkeys and jonah dressed up as santa claus as he shot at them with the paintball gun" jason answered chuckling

Lily had an 'oh' look on her face as she turned her head to look over at david who had a grin on his face "you really are a psychopath" she hummed

the gang laughed as david threw his head back giggling "it wasn't that bad" he excused

"how many times did you shoot them"

david scoffed and waved his hand "pfft like 5.. 10... 15... 20 times.... each"

Lily shook her head "so basically your dream come true" she said as david laughed and nodded his head looking like a five year old

"why am i friends with you again?" the alvares girl joked as josh pat her in the shoulder "this is his life's work, he receives joy in seeing other people suffer" the former nickelodeon star said

"i wish i was there that would've been fun"

By then zane entered the household joining the rest of his friends on the couch but not before tugging lily up and crushing her into a hug as he not so scarily threatened her to not go awol on him again.

The topic then drift onto zane's incoming birthday, he was turning 26 and the gang wanted to make sure it was gonna be the most memorable birthday zane will ever have.

"what do you want for your birthday" lily asked the soon to be birthday boy

"kendall jenner" zane joked but lily got a bright idea and grinned at the boy

"done" lily said

zane looked at her confusedly along with the others "you're joking right"

lily laughed and shook her head "of course i'm joking" but she looked at david beside her and gave a look that said 'i wasn't joking'

the rest of the day was spent with all of them hanging out and talking like the usual and lily couldn't help but feel more gloomy as she thought about leaving for a month. Could she really do it? but its her dream but it's so terrifying to get out of the bubble that you got so used and comfortable to.

lily felt a nudge beside her and looked over and saw david mouth 'you okay?'

the alvares girl smiled and nodded her head and rested it against his shoulder as they all laughed at one of zane and heath's joke.

she was fine, as long he was there with her- she'll be fine.

♡♡♡

(●'з')