end of the day. - 1

y/n pov.
-
today's the day of the big senior party. it's all everyone has been talking about. of course , me being me , I wasn't invited. im never invited to parties or anything big like that. nobody really ever pays me attention.
as 5th period rolls around , I walk into my last class of the day. as i walk in , I see lee jooheon sitting in my seat.
"um excuse me , your sitting in my seat." I say.
"oh i know. i have a reason to be sitting here. i wanted to cordially invite you to my senior party tonight." jooheon says with a slight smirk.
"really? i don't believe you. why would someone like you invite me , a not popular and quiet girl , to one of YOUR parties?" i say , in disbelief of what he just said to me.
"well that's the exact reason I'm inviting you. your not popular and quiet. i want to change that for you. that is , if your willing to come to my party of course."
"fine. ill go. what time does it start?" i say.
"give me your number and address. ill be picking you up tonight." jooheon says with a smile , you can see his dimples.
"oh? well okay then." i say with a confused tone.
i scribble down my number and address and hand it to him.
"now please get out of my seat. sit in front of me or somewhere near me if you desperately wanna be near me." i say with a kinda bitchy tone.
"mm y/n has some sass I see..I'll sit in front of you , is that okay?" jooheon says , standing up from my seat.
"yes that's fine. but be quiet now , class is starting."
- (time skip) -
as the bell rings , I get up from my seat , and I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around to see jooheon.
"shall I walk you out of school? only if you want me to of course." jooheon says with a grin.
"won't your friends see you with me? wouldn't that be embarrassing to be seen with someone like me?"
"y/n , why would you think that? it wouldn't be embarrassing silly. now let's go. only a few hours left til my party and we have to go get you a nice outfit." jooheon says , grabbing my hand and walking me out of the classroom , down the hallway.
i hear people gasp and whisper at the sight of me and jooheon holding hands. and then someone walks up to us both , a girl i don't exactly recognize.
"jooheonnnn , i can't wait for your party tonight. it's gonna be the hottesttttt." the girl says , trying to break our hands apart , attempting to hold his.
"let go of my hand. as you can see I was clearly holding hands with y/n here. and just for that , you aren't invited anymore. y/n took up your invite. i know how you act at parties and you act like a total drunkie. i can't stand people like that. don't show up or my guards will have you removed from my property. got that?" jooheon snaps at her.
"fine you piece of shit. fuck you and whoever your with. i already forgot their name." the girl snaps back at him.
"let's go y/n , we have places to be." jooheon says to me.
he tugs at my hand and we start walking again.
-(20 minute time skip)-
as we pull up to his house , im in confusion.
"jooheon , what are we doing here? I thought you were gonna drop me off at my house?"
"no sweetheart. I want YOU to be the first guest to arrive to the party. and plus , we have to get you a outfit for tonight. i want you to outshine the rest of the girls that are gonna be here. got that?" jooheon says , stepping out of his car.
as we walk up to his front door , I think to myself "god damn , this house cost more than everything I've ever owned.."
as jooheon unlocks the front door , I see two boys sitting on the couch. one with black hair and blue highlights and the other with light pink hair. both very pretty boys.
"y/n , I want you to meet wonho and hyungwon. my two housemates who I've lived with since sophomore year started." jooheon states , guiding me over to meet them.
"hello y/n , im wonho. it's a pleasure to meet you." wonho says as he extends his hand to shake mine. his hands are so large compared to my tiny hands. he's also very built. i assume he works out a lot.
"hi wonho." I extend my hand out to shake his and i feel a lot of force from a small hand shake. he could break my hand if he shook just a bit harder.
"hi y/n , I'm hyungwon. it's nice to meet you. ive heard a bit about you from jooheon." hyungwon says. not extending his hand , I'm assuming he's shy.
"hi hyungwon." i say with a very small voice. these two boys are a bit intimidating I have to say.
"y/n , cmon we have to get you ready." jooheon says.
I wave goodbye to the two boys and walk off with jooheon.
we go up a flight of stairs as we finally reach his room. he opens the door and im amazed at what I see. his room is as big as my house.
"jooheon , how are you planning to get ME ready? I'm a girl and your a guy , why would you have women's clothing??"
"ah I knew you were gonna ask that. i use to date this girl , the one who approached us in the hallway. i would always buy her things and she never took them. so i always have had them saved. they are in my closet if you wanna take a look at them. personally I think the black mini dress would look perfect on you but that's for you to choose." jooheon said , standing up and guiding me to his closet.
"jooheon you know you don't have to do this for me. like why are you doing this for me? I'm so confused."
"because y/n , I've had my eye on you for a long time and this is finally the time I get to spend time with you. tho I do have a big rep around school and I'm popular , I've always been scared to ask you. girls have always approached me first and I just didn't know how to approach you because you are so quiet and innocent looking i was scared to speak." jooheon says , looking at me with a pout and sparkly eyes.
i don't know what to say or do , i just go in for a hug..and I wrap my arms around him.
i feel a tight grip around my waist as I feel him hug me back.
"y/n , let's go get you ready now okay?" jooheon says as he backs away from the hug and grabs my small face to look me right in the eyes.
"okay. let's go." as i grab his hand and we look for something for me to wear.
-(time skip)-
as jooheon finishes my makeup (a man who can do makeup? wow.) I look into the mirror and gasp at what I see. I don't even look like myself and I'm suprised at how good jooheon is at makeup.
"thank you. i appreciate this." i say to jooheon , looking at him thru the mirror reflection.
"you're welcome sweetheart." jooheon says while rubbing my shoulders.
"now i think hyungwon and wonho should be nearly finished setting up." jooheon says.
it's nearly time for the party and i hear a few people knock at the door.
i go to answer the door as I see 4 boys , 1 with light brown hair , 1 with black hair , 1 with orangish red hair and the other with with dark brown hair.
"can we come in?" the boy with black hair says.
"oh yeah yeah come on in.." I say with a slight stutter.
"MY BOYS!" jooheon yells as he walks over to greet the 4 boys.
"my guys , I would like you to meet y/n , my special guest for tonight's party." jooheon says with a smile.
"this is minhyuk" the boy with light brown hair waves to me. "this is shownu" the one with orangish red hair extends his hand to shake mine. "this is changkyun" the one with black hair waves to me. "and this is kihyun" the one with dark brown hair shakes my hand.
"well uhm hello. I'm y/n of course.." I say with a stutter. god why am I so nervous.
"hello y/n!" they all 4 say at the same time.
I smile nervously. god why did I agree to come to this party..
as the time goes by , it's almost time for the party.
wonho starts to play music through the loud speakers and it's clearly time for this party to start.
-
AH HI!!! so I hope you enjoyed this first chapter.
it's VERY long I'm sorry😭
expect regular updates tho!!
-
Kameron 🐝🍯
-
[word count - 1540]