forever

CHAPTER sixteen

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Like a F-ing God or Something
part2
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Like a F-ing God or Somethingpart2||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

•you can't act okay•
forever
⚚⚚⚚

"You have two minutes then I'm gone, Harry." Bleu said as she walked into the boys room.

Harry had asked Bleu to come to his house that was now filled with thirty high school kids. Bleu hadn't seen Harry out of his house since the trial, which was a few days ago.

"I keep getting these, uh, hang-ups on my phone." Harry said as he closed the door and moved to his phone that was sitting on the table. "These text messaged from these unknown numbers. I-I think it may be people from inside the house."

Bleu looked at Harry. He titled his phone towards her so she could see the texts.

"'Eat shit and die, asshole.'" He read of his phone. "There's more like worst than that." Harry started to scroll through his phone.

"That's why you wanted me to come?" Bleu asked taking a step back.

"Yeah." Harry said looking up from his phone. "I think people... are going to come after me."

"People?" Bleu questioned.

"Women." Harry stopped. "Everyone is going fucking nuts."

Bleu scoffed. "You think that women are going to hurt you? Do you see the irony here or is it just me?"

Harry stepped back and looked at the floor.

"I never said anything to Dewey. He-he just fucking exaggerated." Harry stuttered. "Maybe I said some shit but-"

"Harry, don't defend yourself. I'm not arresting you." Bleu interrupted him. "You are just disgusting."

"What?"

Bleu turned to the door and prepared to leave but she turned around and faced Harry.

"And since when are we friends? I was always a bitch to you, why are you trusting me with this shit? First, you tell me Dewey confessed to you and now, now, you tell me you think your being threatened, like I'm gonna walk you down to the principals office. I'm not going to protect you."

"Bleu, it's just, I don't know who I am in this place."

Bleu looked over at him. "Just like the rest of us, Harry. Just because you used to have your parents money to cushion your fall doesn't make it okay to say you want someone dead."