This my Roaring 20s...

*Cue Brendon Urie*

Hey everyone! So I figured I'd start this off with one of my favorite pieces I've done. This was a passion project I did like 4 months ago.

History and different time eras and their fashion is like a huge thing I absolutely adore. So, I drew this Roaring 20s woman as the aesthetic of the 20s is the reason it's one of my favorite historical eras.

Note: I don't often dabble in drawing humans but I'm working on improving my anatomical drawing skills so that I can improve that weak point in my art.

That being said, this piece totally turned out for me the way I envisioned and I'm very proud of it. Speaking from someone who doesn't draw people often and someone who is very sheepish about admitting pride in my art, I am super super happy this ended up like it did. Super proud of myself for being able to get things anatomically accurate (for the most part)!

I also plan to start a mini series of time era women. I'm inspired by these things and I'm hoping to post a few more things similar to this of different roaring 20s women as well as women from all different historical time eras ❤️

Without further adieu, here is the piece.

Medium used was colored pencil (the really nice prismacolor pencils that do an amazing job shading) I know the color scheme is very dark and dull, but I planned for it to be "black-and-white-vintage-photograph" type color scheme/style

I know the color scheme is very dark and dull, but I planned for it to be "black-and-white-vintage-photograph" type color scheme/style.

Hope you all enjoy! Let me know what y'all think! I'll post some more of my art soon! 😊