NBA47

-♥︎-

                                                                                              -♥︎-

Taymor layed on the bed waiting on his boyfriend Jamell to get home. He scrolled through his Direct messages replieing to heartwarming DM's when he heard a clicked on his front door.

"LIL BAEEEEE!!!" Taymor was upset because his boyfriend was drunk you could hear it all in his voice, He's been doing this every other day now. He'd come home drunk, have sex with Taymor, fall asleep, then leave. Tay's bedroom door was kicked open "Nigga what are you the FBI?" Tay asked his stumbling boyfriend. Melly let out a spray bottle chuckle flopping in between his boyfriends legs.

Melly soon started gripping on Tay's thighs "Stop" Taymor whined, Melly ignored the the boy under him and continued to squeeze and lick the boys body " I SAID STOP" Taymors voice got deeper and he mushed the taller boys face squirming trying to get out of his hold.

He was then grabbed by his neck and let his large hand slap him across the face,  " Now if you keep yelling I'ma really fuck yo nappy headed ass up" He grabbed Tay's nap's and his eyes soon became darker and his voice deeper. Taymor knew what that meant Melvin soon started kissing down the boys body stopping at his middle until Tay's phone started ringing, he tried to rush and grab it but Melvin got it before him.  

|CALL FROM  KENTRELL😽🖤|

"Wow so we're doing this now, tryna get niggas put off the map" Taymor gluped as he searched for a proper excuse.  "Now baby he's my friend were doing a p-project in class, you know i'll never do a thing to hurt''

Melvin drunken mind only could make up the worst scenario possible so he decided to grab up the boy and look him deep in his eyes "If I find out yo' hoe ass fucking him!"  His hand tighten around the tiny boys throat. "B-B-Baby please" Tay was gasping for air at this point Melvin let out a dark and deadly chuckle " I kill your worthless ass and fuck your dead corpse in front of that knock- kneed bitch".

He let go of Tay's throat and when to unbuckle his
thrifted jeans "Get on your knees bitch"

                                                                                     -♡︎-                                           

The next day Taymor left early due to him wanting to get his project done, His neck hurted and his body was sore from the rough play Melvin did the night before. "What's the deal momma" Kentrells deep Louisiana accent rang through his ears, the thick brown skin shudders " Umm... after this I can't continue talking to with you." Kentrell smile immediately turned into a frown. He walked closer to the shuddering boy causing his back to hit a wide desk and before Tay could even open his mouth before a large finger touched his lips gently.

" Ain't nobody worried about yo' alien head ass nigga slime, I know you ain't happy wit' his bobble headed ass Tay. You don't think I be peeping them bruises on yo' body baby." Tay gasped feeling his body heat up and his eyes water. "Move Trell you don't know shit I love Melly. Your just another hood nigga with good dick I told you when this project shit is done we're done."

Kentrells hands gingerly touch his neck and he put soft kisses on it only causing the smaller boy to let out a high pitch moan due to the sweet gestures. His stomach twirled as if there were butterflies and he started to stare in his secret lovers eyes that held nothing but love and sadness.  "Tay ima show yo' sexy ass how a real nigga get down". Then his lips pressed against his sending the butterflies into orbit.

                                                                                            -♥︎-

A/N: I'm gonna make a part two but I'm not that good at smut so I gotta look at some more porn videos

A/N: I'm gonna make a part two but I'm not that good at smut so I gotta look at some more porn videos. I'm debating on if I should give Tay a kitty, lemme know what you guys think in the comments. 🖤✨