Chapter I

volume: ◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◼️◻️
DON'T WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT!
DON'T WANT A NATION UNDER THE NEW MEDIA
"GET BACK HERE STUPID IDIOT!!"
AND CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUNDS OF HYSTERIA?
*BOOM*
THE SUBLIMINAL MIND FUCK AMERICA
WELCOME TO A NEW KIND OF TENSION.
ALL ACROSS THE ALIEN NATION
WHERE EVERYTHING ISNT MEANT TO BE OKAY.
"OPEN UP YOU STUPID PIKACHU!!"
shit....
Third pov.
Quickly shutting his music off and tossing his book into a closet he opens the door nervously.
"Heeeeeeyyyy bakugou wassup?"
"Tch what the fuck was with the loud as music?"
shit, how loud was I playing it... I thought my headphones were in
Panicking and looking around Denki realizes that he did, in fact have his headphones plugged in...
Making a quick glance at Bakugou he says
"Dude what are you talking about? My headphones are connected there's no way in hell you could have heard it!"
Continuing in a rushed panic he squeaks out a quick:
"Hang on dude you sure you thought that was me? Maybe it was someone else what was playing anyways?"
Bitching and grumbling Bakugou checks his own phone realizing that AC/DC was still playing. Turning it off quickly, he shoves his phone back in his pocket.
"Yeah yeah whatever dunce face."
Doing a quick 180 and trying to walk away...
"Why were you trying to ask me about my music anyways?"
"None of your fucking concern ya dumb know off!"
Close one moron, coulda been exposed...
Mumbling a quick english swear he starts to close the door to be left alone.
Making a beeline towards the discarded book he heard a faint thud and someone screaming deku. Shrugging his shoulders since this happens far to much and basically is just background noise at this point.
Brushing off the cover and trying to bend it back to look a little more decent he reads the title with a small smile "Unwind by Neal Shusterman"
A story to get close to the characters and hate them and love them at the same time. He had only gotten past Roland's introduction chapter and was flipping through it skimming and scanning, just to find his continued favorite part.
The spine of the book was cracked and starting to split from the glue holding it together, the pages some torn or bent from having to be hidden from everyone else's eyes.
Both the book and his music weren't known by anyone in his and that's how it should stay
I might be the dumb idiot but at least I'm doing the best in English! And I mean come on as long as I got the books and music I honestly don't care how stupid they think I am!
With a surge of confidence he grabs one of his P!ATD sweatshirts, a coke, a thing of hot cheetos, 3 thousand blankets and a his headphones. Finding everything had taken a few minutes since he had to hide them and threw the headphones into the far side of his open closet..
Heh woops, but hey I got everything and now I can make a fort and then hide in it and try to brings read the series again and then...
Continuing his mumbling (in English no less) he set up the fort and had everything set up in it

Basically this in yellow and grey

Finally stopping his mumbling he realized he had finished the fort. Crawling into it he grabs his laptop and puts in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Sorcerer's Stone). Quickly pressing play and opening up the Cheetos, he uses the movie as some background noise as he reads his book.
Half an hour through the movie he gently placed the book down with the book mark were he left off. Grabbing the plushy closest to him, not even caring it was his Pikachu one, hugging it with his head in-between the ears. He was mumbling the words everyone was saying in the worst British accent he could manage only to chuckle at it.
Slowly he drifted off, he had managed to get over half way through the movie before he fell asleep with a small smile on his face, clinging to the plush.

Started this 7/2/19 and only now finished it. It was thought through a lot and preferably will have another chapter soon!
Signing off!