Part 1

THIS STORY HAS MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION, SELF HARM, SUICIDE, AND RAPE.

also, Elizabeth's backstory is loosely based off of Alexander Hamilton, and has references to Hamilton songs.

Meliodas pov

Well, today is my first day at college. im going to britannia university. I hope I get a hot girl as my room mate, and not some boring lawyer kid. whatever. I see my friends in the corner of my eye
Meliodas yelled "YO BAAAAAN"
"CAPTAIN~" Ban yelled back.
All Seven Deadly Sins (except Ban and Meliodas) yelled "Hey Captain!"
Meliodas said "Lets go to our dorms! Bye!"
"Bye Captain!" Ban yelled back.

-----------------time skip------------------------

I walked into my dorm to see a pretty girl with long silver hair reaching down past her hips. she was blushing, because i was basically checking her out.

Elizabeth said shyly "hello, u-um y-you must b-be my room mate, Meliodas, Correct?"

"Yep thats me!" Said Meliodas.

Shes so pretty.

Elizabeth POV

When I heard the door open, I turned around to a see a short, blonde guy with beautiful, bright, emerald green eyes

When he walked in, he just started checking me out. I turned bright red as he looked me up and down.

"Hello, u-um y-you must b-be my room mate, Meliodas, correct?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yep thats me! Meliodas Dragon!"

He's really cute, but I can't fall for anyone ever again. History has its eyes on me, and it will repeat if im not careful. I never want that to happen again. I just have to remember to talk less, smile more. thats all it takes to stay away from him and keep my heart under lock and key. But still, this boy has got me helpless.

"Are you ok? You've just been sitting on your bed crying for ten minutes." Meliodas asked while sitting next to me.

"Im fine. I was just thinking about memories I had with my family." You said softly.
"Whats your family like?" He asked.
"My mom was always kind, my dad left, and I didn't know my cousin too well. I live with my adoptive family now." I said softly with tears streaming down my face.
"Oh. What do you mean 'was always kind'? What happened?" He asked.
"I don't want to talk about it. I don't have very many good memories when it comes to my biological family." I said calmly with a hint of 'leave me alone'.
"Well tell me about the good ones." He said.
"I said I don't want to talk about it! Listen to me when I say things! My words matter!" I yelled angrily with tears streaming down my face with memories of my mothers death, my father hurting me and my family, him leaving, my cousins corpse hanging from the ceiling by a rope, the hurricane washing away my life, and the screams of my brother as he was pulled under.

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

I grabbed a razor from a drawer and started cutting your arm.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

i know this is a short chapter, but im still working out how the story will go from here. Im going to try to update this every thursday and monday.

Stay weird.

-A