Chapter:1

Rose's P.O.V.
————————————————————————

"Honey, I have bad news..." said my mom who was now looking at me as if something bad was about to happen.

"What is it?!" I asked kind of scared
"We're moving away."
Oh...no! I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS THIS BAD!

"NO! I have all of my friends here and I worked so hard to fit in school and you know that! Now I finally managed to fit in and we're moving away? I can't believe this" I shouted storming out of the living room.
I went in my room and shut the door behind me.
I can't believe this is happening to me. My life was too perfect to believe.

For the rest of the day I stayed in my room trying to process what's about to happen. I calmed down and I tought I needed to talk to my mom. I went downstairs where my mom was sitting in the kitchen.

"Mom... when are we leaving?" I asked kind of annoyed
"Tomorrow" She said looking at me dead in the eye.

"What the fuck?! Why didn't you tell me tomorrow huh? So I have even less time! Why couldn't you just tell me sooner?" I shouted at her.
"Don't raise your voice at me young lady! You are going to go upstairs and pack." She shouted back. I just gave up and did what I was told.
————————————————————————

Currently we're at the airport. We just landed in LA. We're waiting for the taxi to drive us to our new house. It finallyyy arrived after like 20 minutes of waiting...

When we arrived I looked at the house and it was huge! Like a castle.(picture on 🔝) I could get used to this.

"Rose. Stop daydreaming and help me get the boxes inside!" My mom shouted.
"Okay,okay no need to shout" I said

We were almost done. There was one box left. I went outside and bent down to pick it up.
The I heard a really deep husky voice behind me say.:

"Nice booty"

Thanks for reading. I'm updating every day from now on. I'm posting two today.
Sorry this is short, but I'll try to make them longer!

Word count: 367