1

"And~?", Junghyun, his brother, asked and elbowed him. Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at him. "Are you excited?" 
Jeongguk sighed. "Yes, but I've said that alrea-" "Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" Gguk shrugged. "I don't really care. I just hope can hear a bell ring when I see my soulmate.", he sighed and strictly ignored his brother who started cooing. "Aww that's just too cute. ", Junghyun grinned and kissed his dongsaeng on the forehead. 

Jeongguk yawned, making his hyung grin. "You wanna go to sleep already?" Gguk nodded and stood up. He kissed his hyung on the cheek and said:" I'll update you tomorrow, don't worry." Jungyun nodded. "Goodnight, Kooks." "Night, Hyung."

Jeongguk walked upstairs and put on his favorite pajamas. This night might be his special night. He just really hoped his soulmate was older than him. You see, almost all his friends were older than him and had already met their soulmates. Now it was his turn. And he was nervous. 'What if they don't like me?', he asked himself. He quickly shook his head and positioned himself in his bed. He quickly fell asleep.

He opened his eyes only to see that he was at the beach. He frowned. Why-
"Who are you?" He turned around to see a handsome boy with turquoise hair stare at him confused. Jeongguk turned red. This must be his soulmate. "I-I'm Jeon Jeongguk and you are?"
The boy before him gasped. "You're my soulmate, aren't you?!" Jeongguk nodded shyly and the other boy squealed. "I'm Kim Taehyung, I-"
He stopped. "Are you okay?", Gguk asked. Taehyung just pointed behind him. He turned around and saw five boys looking at the other two. And they were really handsome. 
"Does this mean-?", one of them asked and another one nodded. "All of us are soulmates." Jeongguk gaped. He had six soulmates?!  No way!
He heard someone laughing and snapped back into reality to see all of his soulmates laughing at him. He flushed. "S-sorry, I'm just very shocked, I-" He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to meet a pair of light brown eyes stare into his. His face got even redder. 
"It's okay. We're all shocked. Now, I'd say we all introduce us to each other. Oldest to youngest." Jeongguk looked at him confused. How was he supposed to know who was the oldest-? 
At that moment his eyes shifted to a handsome guy who was grinning at him. He had dark brown hair and eyes. "I'm Kim Seok-jin, I'm 28 years old and live in Seoul on a farm. Um,yea...I'm a farmer. I like cooking, dancing and singing. I used to dream of being an Idol, but I never really did anything to fulfill that dream.", Jin said and scratched his neck. Jeongguks eyes went to a boy with mint-colored hair. "Um..I'm Min Yoongi. You can call me Suga though. Or just anything. I don't care. I'm 22 years old and live in Daegu. I'm studying music because I wanna be a producer. Also, I'll be moving to Seoul in a month." Gguks eyes moved to a boy with light pink hair. He was smiling brightly and waved. "My name is Jung Hoseok! I'm 21 years old and live in Seoul. I hope we can meet up soon!  I'm a dancer! I love to dance! And I rap, too! Also, I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat, so please no amusement parks.", he exclaimed brightly. The others smiled. This time his eyes moved to the boy with the hand on his shoulder. "Hello. I'm Kim Namjoon and I'm also 21 years old. I actually wanted to work in some kind of office, but I auditioned at a company called BigHit. Now I'm a rapper, Rap Monster. I live in Seoul, what a surprise. And yea...I like to rap, dance and I'm a bit of a writer." Gguk grinned and looked at what seemed like the smallest of the bunch.
"Hi, I'm Park Jimin and I'm 20 years old. I also live in Seoul. I wanna be a policeman, I guess I just wanna do good things in my life. So...it seems like we're a musical bunch. I sing and dance.", he grinned. Taehyung went next. "Yea well, I'm Kim Taehyung! You can just call me Tae though. I'm studying photography. I also sing and dance. Oh, I almost forgot! I'm 20 years old and live in Seoul." Jeongguk felt their eyes on him and flushed. He looked at the ground. "I-I'm Jeon Jeongguk. My friends call me Jungkook, so you can call me that um...I just turned 18 and live in Busan. I work in a coffee shop to pay for my bills, but I wanna be a singer. I already went to an audition for BigHit, I'm waiting for their response right now. I also love dancing and drawing. That's it.", he smiled shyly and looked up. Then he looked at them, shocked. "Wait! Did you have to wait all these years for a soulmate dream just because I just turned 18?!" The others nodded. "Oh god! I'm so sor-" Jin shushed him. "It's totally fine. It was worth it. At least we're all together now.", the others nodded and Jungkook smiled. "Plus, you're cute, so..." Kookie spluttered. He hid his face in his hands. 
"So...I think we still have an hour or so, so....anyone up for ice cream?", Jimin asked, pointing at an ice cream truck. Everyone nodded.
So they spent the rest of the dream eating ice cream and talking to each other. When Jungkook felt his brother shaking him and felt himself slipping away, he yelled:"I'm waking up! See you in the next dream!" The others smiled and waved. 

Jungkook woke up to Junghyun sitting next to him with a cake in his hand. "Happy birthday, Jungkookie!" Kookie got pulled into a hug and smiled. "Thank you." "SO how was your soulmate?", the older asked as he pulled away and Jungkook grinned. "Soulmates. And I didn't hear any bells.", he pouted. "Pardon?"